Is my durateston real? Pics inside....

I got it from a great source. Everything else I have ever gotten from him has been the real deal. These amps look funny as compared to pics I have seen on this site - the tops that you break off seem too long. And I have been injecting 1,000mg/week for two and half week and my sex drive has not picked up - this has never happened before.

L: 15686
    F: 09/2004
    V: 09/2009
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Is my durateston real?  Pics inside....-dura2.jpg   Is my durateston real?  Pics inside....-dura1.jpg   Is my durateston real?  Pics inside....-dura3.jpg   Is my durateston real?  Pics inside....-dura4.jpg  

Brazil is offline Member
    yeah looks strange im on them now. I got my from the pharmacy im here in brazil. tops are definately longer than should be. Maybe they came from paraguay thewy make alot of fakes there. do they have the plastic seal that closes the box from organon?

No seal on box - another thing that makes it seem suspicious. Does yours have same batch numbers and dates on the amps?

Also, check out the pic of box with email "[email protected]" printed on it - they misspelled the "organon" part by making an "o" into a "u". I am pretty much betting these are fakes. I will wait for someone to confirm otherwise before announcing them as such.
    Last edited by Under Pressure; 06-01-2007 at 08:07 AM.

Brazil is offline Member
    well im telling ya i got like 40 of em at my house and looks arent the same. unless they changed the amps they are fake

lex57 is offline Senior Member
    i had some years back. i think they were only 200 mg though. but they were the bomb. i loved em. if they are real you will be in good shape. mine were quite a bit shorter also i must say the tops look odd!

GrimmReaper is offline Senior Member
    This needs to be moved, might get more responses in the other forum.

ionibiru is offline New Member
    Sorry Pal, those are Fakes..

Thread Information