Thread: Imune to DNP?

Angelus is offline Associate Member

Imune to DNP?

Hey guys do you think someone would build a tolerance to DNP , i know it should be the opposite cause it builds up in your sistem. But i was doing a long low dose cycle (200mg ED) i was feeling fairly moist and hot after my carbs from day 5 but when i reached day 9 (day before yesterday) I didnt felt hot anymore, so I bumped the dose for the following 2 days to 400mg and nothing, i mean Im sweating when Im doing a moderate-hard physical activity but not a single drop after my carbs, I know the DNP is legit becouse Ive cap it myself and all the powder was from the same place. so far i wen from an estimated of 12% BF( lower abs hardly noticeble) to a 9%-10% (a full 6 pack with a thin layer or fat (or maybe water) over them). so what do u guys think should be the reason, this is my 3rd DNP cycle and its the first time it ever happened. all your thoughts, theorys or knowledge would be deeply appreciated.

from my understanding of the drug....the only way you could me immune to DNP would be if your cells didnt have any mitochondria....which is impossible.

but you may have become accustomed to the side effects

Adam F is offline Associate Member
    The 11% rule of thumb is based on the daily dose of 100MG's , after serum levels have built up. This means it already takes into account the fact that the drug accumulates. So 200mg/day = 22% increase in metabolism, after the drug has built up. After 5 days, the drug will have built up to 90% of it's maximum, stable level.

Your metabolism would cease to be raised to the same extent, despite the uncoupling. This "tolerance" to the drug is mentioned in the original studies on DNP .

Reason being your body is adapting to DNP. 400/MG Per Day is very high. I would never touch the stuff, but that's just me. You should really read up more on DNP.

do you think it should have something to do with the t4 into t3 conversion that is affected by DNP in the liver?

Adam F is offline Associate Member
    This is what I understand:

As far as the T-3, DNP slows down thryoid hormone conversion, so many people like to add T-3 to keep the thyroid working at an optimal level. DNP is so powerful that it will burn fat regardless, but adding T-3 is kind of like a fuel additive, it keeps things functioning at a higher level and gets you more bang for your buck from the DNP. Now T-3 is catabolic, but when using DNP most people only use 75-100mcg, which is about a normal natural level anyway.

I had a bro that used DNP 200/MG ED got bloodwork and his T-3/T-4 where in normal ranges. You should also consider changing your diet before you up your dose of DNP. 400MG 600MG Is pushing it IMO.

vein5 is offline Junior Member
    You don't become immune to dnp . It is not a beta 1 or beta 2 antagonist like ephedra or clen . I took dnp for 16 days and the sides only increased every day and I was taking 2 pills a day. Don't weight yourself or look in the mirror, b/c it appered to me I had a belly while using dnp. But after a week of using it I had veins on my stomach

dont worry guys im staying on the low dose (200mg) ED its just that maybe its working, but i dont feel that it is anymore, probabelly its geting cooler on the city, or my T3 is getting low but anyway, Im happy that i dont get thouse nasty sweats anymore, altought psicologicaly it feels that it has lost its magic

Thread Information