Atomini is offline Banned

How is this after thyroid recovery after use of T3?

http://www.vitacost.com/NSI-Thyroid-...ith-L-Tyrosine

I just came across that. How does that look for thyroid recovery after a cycle of T3? Sort of like a thyroid PCT, if you will.

Also, I haven't been able to find this, but does anyone have any info as to how quickly the thyroid begins production of T3 again after cessation of T3? I've been trying to look for studies but can't find any info at all. And I understand that there is no way of knowing this exactly, but how much quicker would the thyroid recover with the inclusion of this supplement? Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

Bump.

bpm1 is offline Anabolic Member
    i dont think its necesarry, like hgh u dont run pct cause ur body still makes it even with exogenous hgh in ur system.all ur functions dont necesarily shut down if supplemented exogenously(is that a word?) u know what i mean.

Can that be confirmed? Everything i've heard and read states your T3 shuts down once exogenous T3 is administered.

Bump for more info.

ziinus is offline Associate Member
    t3 shuts down yes, but recovery is very easy, you don't have to do anything.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    if you want to be proactive, but it is the concencious that thyroid suppression is quick to recover.. however, it doesn't hurt to help it along..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Try Clomid and HCG to recover your thyroid.

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Roberts
    Try Clomid and HCG to recover your thyroid.

Are you serious, or was that a joke?

Could you provide some studies that describe as to whether HCG and Clomid can recover your thyroid after a cycle of T3?

It sounds very strange to me. I've never even heard or considered that before.

ziinus is offline Associate Member
    Thyroid stimulation by chorionic gonadotropin: The placentae of humans and other primates secrete huge amounts of a hormone called chorionic gonadotropin (in the case of humans, human chorionic gonadotropin or hCG ) which is very closely related to luteinizing hormone. TSH and hCG are similar enough that hCG can bind and transduce signalling from the TSH receptor on thyroid epithelial cells. Toward the end of the first trimester of pregnancy in humans, when hCG levels are highest, a significant fraction of the thyroid-stimulating activity is from hCG. During this time, blood levels of TSH often are suppressed, as ***icted in the figure to the right. The thyroid-stimulating activity of hCG actually causes some women to develop transient hyperthyroidism.

Quote Originally Posted by Atomini
    Are you serious, or was that a joke?

Could you provide some studies that describe as to whether HCG and Clomid can recover your thyroid after a cycle of T3?

It sounds very strange to me. I've never even heard or considered that before.
    Anthony Roberts onThyroid PCT

Lexed is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    dont ever doubt anthony roberts

Thread Information