abrick is offline Associate Member

Deca, prop, eq cycle ?

Heres what I was thinking....

12 weeks: (followed by pct...i like anthony roberts protocall, worked great for me)

prop-100mg eod
    deca -600mg wk
    eq-600mg wk
    .25mcg letro ed
    GH-4iu ed(total of 6 months, its been one week thus far)

I'm 25 and this is my 5th cycle. I have never run deca or eq before. Currenty 212 at 5'9" around 15% bf. Diet is good, i need to tweak a few things. I train 5 days a week and 35-45 min cardio 4 times a week. Thanks for any advice on this...its what i have to work with.

xderekx is offline Associate Member
    hmmm...eq & deca together? i'd say pick one or the other and run it with the prop.
    personally, i cater to prop & eq, but tht's just my preference. oh, and if you're going to run 600mgs per week of eq, i'd recommend you to run prop at a higher dose than 350mgs per week. i've ran EQ alone before and never had a problem, but it's always better to be safe than sorry.
    lastly, i will only run prop everyday.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    i have ran anything and everything in almost any combination and i can tell you this.. if ur running EQ w/ any NOR GROUP/Heavy hitter.. its going to be a huge waste of $ unless your running it for 1 purpose.. VASCULARITY!
    If your running EQ to see LBM Gains ur better off not using it at all LOL and fill the syringe w/ more deca or induce a quality DHT.
    But if ur running it for dryness/vascularity u only need about 200-300mg/wk and thats it- u shud have blue ropes popping out all over assuming ur bf is around 8-11%.

im huge advocate of keeping test around TRT in all cycles as its rather lame for every aspect of BB'in but is great for BONERS!
    so i say 100mg EoD is perfect
    600mg/Deca is good assuming u have ran it before ...
    shudnt need letro if u keep ur test low unless ur more prone to gyno than DollyParten.

Quote Originally Posted by xderekx
    hmmm...eq & deca together? i'd say pick one or the other and run it with the prop.
    personally, i cater to prop & eq, but tht's just my preference. oh, and if you're going to run 600mgs per week of eq, i'd recommend you to run prop at a higher dose than 350mgs per week. i've ran EQ alone before and never had a problem, but it's always better to be safe than sorry.
    lastly, i will only run prop everyday.
    ok...prop and eq...so how about prop at 100 ed and 600mgs of eq a week. I'll save the deca. I have some winny tabs too, would you throw those in with the pro and eq?

Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    i have ran anything and everything in almost any combination and i can tell you this.. if ur running EQ w/ any NOR GROUP/Heavy hitter.. its going to be a huge waste of $ unless your running it for 1 purpose.. VASCULARITY!
    If your running EQ to see LBM Gains ur better off not using it at all LOL and fill the syringe w/ more deca or induce a quality DHT.
    But if ur running it for dryness/vascularity u only need about 200-300mg/wk and thats it- u shud have blue ropes popping out all over assuming ur bf is around 8-11%.

im huge advocate of keeping test around TRT in all cycles as its rather lame for every aspect of BB'in but is great for BONERS!
    so i say 100mg EoD is perfect
    600mg/Deca is good assuming u have ran it before ...
    shudnt need letro if u keep ur test low unless ur more prone to gyno than DollyParten.
    Hey thanks Tai....i never have run deca or eq before for that matter. So 300mgs a week of eq, 600mgs a week of deca and keep the prop at 100 mg eod or run it ed? Dolly Parten, huh...i am a motor boatin son of a bitch!

One of the main goals of this is vascularity....

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Quote Originally Posted by abrick
    One of the main goals of this is vascularity....
    then i would swap deca out for something a lil more suited for that goal

Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    then i would swap deca out for something a lil more suited for that goal
    what do you think about winny at 50mg ed?

I'm leaning toward 100mg of prop ed, and 400mg of eq wk. I think im gonna leave out the deca ....ill run the prop for 14 weeks and run the eq for 12 weeks? What do you think? I kinda wanted to throw deca in the mix but i dont think i need too

Thread Information