zodiac66 is offline Associate Member

Question Please critique my cycle.

I need some of you more advanced athletes to critique my cycle. This is my first.

Eq 200mgs on Mon & Fri. along w/ ... 400mgs total
    Super Test 250 on Mon & Fri. .........500mgs total

Questions: Should I split dosages like I am doing, or all at once?
    Should I up the dosage? Or is this adequate for a first timer?

So far, I haven't seen any mystery veins from the Eq, (5 weeks on so far) and (3 weeks for the test). I have noticed an increase in appetite and strength but nothing very significant. For the most part I eat clean, and drink lots of water. I have a protein shake about every 2 to 2 1/2 hours. I train each muscle group 2x a week with days of rest..I train with moderate to heavy weight.4 sets..6-10 reps. I hope this is enough info for you to critique me. Thanks for taking the time to read this, your feedback is very much appreciated.

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    You are doing the right thing by splitting the injections the way you are doing it. Eq takes a while for effects and like anything BF has to be somewhat low for vascularity to show. I am kind of curious to know why you started the test two weeks after the EQ. Post your cycle including weeks. You will probably see some large gains next week. By the way your dosages are fine for a first cycle.

jammergsxr is offline Member
    Dosages sound real good for a first cycle,how many weeks are you running and you do have nolvedex to fight gyno(if it occurs)and post cycle clomid in the cycle right Bro.?

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    I would inject every 3 days not every four...

ex. Tues and Thurs. or Mon. and Wed.

I'm assuming that Supertest you have is a sustanon blend??? In order to keep test levels in your blood steady with sust, you must inject at least every 3 days...all in all your cycle looks great...keep us posted

Gents, thanks for the tips. Yes, I have my anti-e's on hand. The reason I introduced the test somewhat late is because I acquired it a little late, I suppose better late than never. Thanks for your time.I will keep posting my results. I plan to run this cycle for about 12 wks.

Jaguar is offline Associate Member
    Its always wise to make sure you have all your gear before starting mate.... Like just say your Test or Anti e's didn't arrive untill a month or even more after you expected.. then your whole cycle can be effected...

And yes definatly split your injections up... With Sust some people recomend to take it even more often than twice a week.. to try and make use of the Test Prop in it...

Glad that you do have your Anti's e's though... hope the cycle goes well mate... and as the other fella's said mate.. some people find Eq doesn't kick in untill about the 5th week.. somtimes slightly more, so from now on you should really start to see the effects of it though...

Best Of Luck Mate..

Jaguar

hammerhead is offline Member
    If you're going to be on test for 12 weeks - it stays in your system for about a month after your last injection - that's about 4 months toal. That's too long to go with your natural testosterone production being suppressed. You really ought to bump some HCG in there about week 8 to keep your jewels awake. Twice a week is fine but like someone has already said - make them 3 and 4 days apart (mon&thur) - not 5 and 2 (mon&fri)
    how often are you training each muscle? how many total sets do you do per workout? the 4 sets of 6-10 reps is okay as long as you pyramid the weight and start out using strength and work towards using power as the weights increase. always get at least one set of slow steady motion with good form!

jammergsxr is offline Member
    start your clomid 2weeks after the last test injection or 3 weeks after your last EQ.

Should I be taking the nolvadex even if I don't feel any symtoms? I appreciate all the guidance, thanks Jaguar,Jammer,hammerhead.
    Last edited by zodiac66; 08-18-2002 at 12:03 PM.

Jaguar is offline Associate Member
    I wouldn't bother with running the Nolva mate untill you do actually feel the symtoms, you will definatly notice when you get them.. If you are worried about water retention or somthing, I would run Arimidex instead of running the nolva through the whole cycle, (.25mg a day would be fine).. and keeping the nolva there for security incase gyno signs do appear..

Best Of Luck Mate..

Jaguar

Tsunami is offline Associate Member
    Yeah do what Jaguar said, if you are worried about water get Arimidex or Liquidex.

Run it .25mgs-0.5mgs ED, or EOD.

Thanks for the tip.

Thread Information