Jarod is offline Associate Member

Question Can You Inject Sustanon Into Your Biceps

Hello again everyone. My next injection is coming up in the next couple of days and I was wondering if i can inject into my bicep muscle. Has anyone done it or knows someone who has?

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    You can if you want to depends on whether you think site injections are only good for stretching the fascia and causing localized irritation or whether you think there truly is localized growth from the hormone.

shorty2big is offline Member
    You can inject into about any muscle but I really don't see the point on injecting sos into the bicep.

popeyethasailah is offline Junior Member
    its probly going to hurt like a mother funker... especially if its volumous. sustanon is a bitch anyway, throw it out and get some straight up test enanth or cyp.

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    You can inject anything into your biceps, such as motor oil and vinegar. Should you inject Sust into your biceps? I wouldn't.

Dr. Derek is offline Member
    Originally posted by EXCESS
    You can inject anything into your biceps, such as motor oil and vinegar. Should you inject Sust into your biceps? I wouldn't.

babi is offline Associate Member
    i have but it hurts a l9ot,that shit hurts in your ass imagine your biceps
    it did give my arm a big time pump it felt like i had iron arms attached to my shoulders did i get to keep the size in my arms?hard to tell but i think i lost most of it of course same think could have happened if i injected somewhere else you have to get more opinions ffrom guys who have done this millions of times so they could have a stronger opinion on this
    just my two cents

03733+$ is offline Associate Member
    I've Injected omnadren 250 (wich is the same as Sus.) into the bi's,It does hurt like hell. I always move my injection sites so I dont generate scar tissue! I injected Omna into chest, tri's, bi's, Quads, glutes, delts, and Traps!

PsychoBB is offline Junior Member
    I injected sustanon250 1ml into each pec and i now know that i will NEVER do that again =O(

ladave99 is offline Junior Member
    Ouch.

It hurts to even think about that.

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    why would you want to? except to spread/expand the fascia, site injections with an esterfied steroid has no benefit, the steroid will enter the blood stream through depot(oil) and slowly release (like an iv bag if you will) and then it has to pass through the blood and have the ester removed through hydrolization, so its not like that combinatoin of 4 esterfied steroids is going to sit in your biceps and do its magic, no flame intended but imo its worthless and painful...good luck

maxmus is offline Junior Member
    Inj sus into your bis would probably so painful that it isnt worth it

03733+$ is offline Associate Member
    It is painful, I didnt do the site injections to help the area that it was injected, I understand that omna does not hlep the site that it is injected in, I just wanted to move injection sites around and get a feel for site injecting for some up coming cycles.

Thread Information