Thread: question

prettygood07 is offline New Member

Post question

Im 18 and on the football team and just started sus 250 i have been doing a lot of research on it and some say it is safe and others say it is stupid to do it that young I am doing 1 cc a week the lowest dosage I need some feedback to see if i'm going to hurt myself in the longrun thanks

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    you do NOT need steroids at 18 years old. At your age, all you need to do is work on learning how to eat and train properly. Steroids arent magic, they require hard work and lots of experience. I dont know how long you been on the stuff, but I suggest you stop now. Your body is still developing and taking steroids at your age can seriously mess up the development of your endorcrine system. You should learn what PCT is too b/c when you come you need to get your natural test production working again otherwise you will have some serious sexual problems. Being 18 and non being able to get it up would really suck!!!

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by longhorn814
    you do NOT need steroids at 18 years old. At your age, all you need to do is work on learning how to eat and train properly. Steroids arent magic, they require hard work and lots of experience. I dont know how long you been on the stuff, but I suggest you stop now. Your body is still developing and taking steroids at your age can seriously mess up the development of your endorcrine system. You should learn what PCT is too b/c when you come you need to get your natural test production working again otherwise you will have some serious sexual problems. Being 18 and non being able to get it up would really suck!!!
    I agree with the above no need for any kind of AAS at your age

prettygood07 is offline New Member
    I know hoaw to train and eat properly i have been doing it for four year I have two months of football training for my senior year and i want to be the best i can be All i need to know is if i eat right don't party and work hard and do pct will i be ok

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by prettygood07
    I know hoaw to train and eat properly i have been doing it for four year I have two months of football training for my senior year and i want to be the best i can be All i need to know is if i eat right don't party and work hard and do pct will i be ok
    You need to build a good solid base from yrs of training and eating, also at your age you have enough natural hormones to build good muscle tissue. If you do start at this early age you risk damaging your own hormonal system up for good and then you will be in trouble.

Dont think AAS is the answer to your dreams, eating/training is. Dont start at 18yrs old.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    I don't think you're going to find anyone here to give you the answer you want, the fact of the matter is at 18, the limiting factor is not your test level. Your natural test level at this age is plenty, the biggest limiting factor is diet. I've known a lot of people, myself included that thought they were eating right, but it has taken me years to figure out how little I really knew. If you don't have the discipline to eat right, train, and sleep right to reach your goal, gear won't get you there either.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    endocrine system still developing..
    serously wouldnt of done it but hey wat ever floats ur boat.

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by prettygood07
    really? cause Ive been working out and training for 15 years and I still learn new things about diet and training all the time..I guarantee you dont like you should

pyschomab is offline Associate Member
    ha ha! had the same problem as you kid, started when I was 17, and its our own choice we all know its NOT the BEST Idea to start at such a young age but if your already set on doing then you need the advice so you dont mess averything UP! ! you should be fine as long as your safe with what you take. my first cycle was deca and test cyp at age 17 ( im going to here from everyone else for this) though I do not reccomend it! but you should be fine as long as your shit is legit and your taking the PCT at the right time and even though your only 18 you will still see results , might not grow any taller though, trick is ( tell everyone your 10 years older youll get a much better response) before you start any cycle you should have a very thorough understanding of how anabolics work, too many people just start taking them and asking questions later!

bogus311 is offline Junior Member
    way to young bro. listen top these guys...

Thread Information