Thread: little help

tdh_jsn is offline New Member

little help

just wanna say been here for a long time but i dont post much just like to hear what everbody has to say. but im presently on a tren ace @ 100mgs ed, test enth @ 500mgs wk, deca @ 400mgs wk,and i ordered more test e but have not received it yet and now i have ran out but still have tren. im told probably woulnt see my test e for another two weeks and i have the opportunity to pick up some test prop should i just hit that up the rest of my cycle to get my test levels back up as soon as possible or what? its been one week already and gettin worried no problems though good libido still. im four weeks in and just dotn wanna waste any money but whatever. my stats are 212lbs @ 10% bf this is my 10th cycle probably, and not first time using tren. really just wanted to add little more size but not needing really much. any help would be greatly appreciated.

shrpskn is offline Anabolic Member
    Get the test prop and round out the back half of your cycle with that.

75mg/ed up until you start PCT and you should be golden.

Good luck,

kfrost06 is offline Banned
    I always recommend to have everything for your cycle before you start including PCT and then this doesn't happen. However, I agree with shrpskn, go with the test prop. Keeping stable levels is important and ending with prop is a good odea anyway, IMO. GL

tdh_jsn is offline New Member
    yeah ur right i always have everthing but this time i was told it would be there not to worry. well i guess i see not to trust it will be on time anymore. i will definetly jump on the prop thanks guys your a great help. i usually dont need to ever ask questions cause if you search threads someone has already answered it, but didnt know what to this time.

Thread Information