BIGPHIL is offline Associate Member

winny and equipose

Coming towards the end of my cycle i am now switching to less estrogenic compounds such as winny.I was running Sust at 2500mg per week and have been running equpose for 7 weeks at 400mg , i will be uping the equpose to 800mg. Also plan on using propinate as my testosterone for the reaming 3 weeks (the time needed for sust to clear so though i could take advantage of a fast acting test) and i know 7 weeks seems not long to run sust but ive used it before in the past and i feel it works!

Q.I will be taking 50mg of winny each day, should this dose be split or taken all at once..(10mg tablets)

Q.I will be taking 800mg(4ml) of equipose per week. Do i have to match this dosage with (800mg test) to prevent loss of libido. I am planning on running the equipose with propinate and winny.

GHO5T is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BIGPHIL
    Coming towards the end of my cycle i am now switching to less estrogenic compounds such as winny.I was running Sust at 2500mg per week and have been running equpose for 7 weeks at 400mg , i will be uping the equpose to 800mg. Also plan on using propinate as my testosterone for the reaming 3 weeks (the time needed for sust to clear so though i could take advantage of a fast acting test) and i know 7 weeks seems not long to run sust but ive used it before in the past and i feel it works!

Q.I will be taking 50mg of winny each day, should this dose be split or taken all at once..(10mg tablets)
    IMO it really doesnt make much of a difference, taking all at once is more convenient, rather than taking a dosage every couple hours, you might forget a dosage this way.

Q.I will be taking 800mg(4ml) of equipose per week. Do i have to match this dosage with (800mg test) to prevent loss of libido. I am planning on running the equipose with propinate and winny.
    No, EQ isnt very suppressive and even if you run the dosage higher than any other compound including Test, it wont cause your libido to drop.

My suggestions are in red above

~GHO5T~

Thread Information