Mus505 is offline New Member

Winstrol and Clen

Hi guys, I am takin Clen and 50 mg of Winstrol everyday....i was planning to do a pyramid of clen for 26 days but my blood pressure is getting too high....at 80 mcg a day....my blood pressure has gotten up to 159/100.....before clen i was around 120/85.....i was just wondering whats the best way to take clen....should i stop takin winstrol with it or is clen not good for me cuz i am too sensitive....THANKS in advance

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    i think you need to stop and research what youre doing, especially if your bp is that high..what are you hoping to accomplish by taking those two? what are your stats and training experience?

BuffDJ is offline Associate Member
    Is you blood pressure flux or is it stable. If it was a one time occurance might want to watch it for a day off and on. A lot of things flux blood pressures on a normal day.
    Good Luck
    Buff

I have been weight trining for two years and dont have any hypertension problems....i just think that my blood pressure is going up cuz i am stackin win and clen together.....the highest i went on clen dose is 80 mcg.....do u guys think i should bring it down to 20mcg.....or i shouldnt take it at all with winstrol ....

Quote Originally Posted by BuffDJ
    Is you blood pressure flux or is it stable. If it was a one time occurance might want to watch it for a day off and on. A lot of things flux blood pressures on a normal day.
    Good Luck
    Buff
    yeah it was a one tyme thing....i had that blood pressure for like 3 hours and now i am back to normal....my Blood pressure is 128 and 86 right now....so any advice??

Thread Information