muscledude1 is offline New Member

Confused about just where to go in mexico

Hi:

I'm a newbie to all this so bear with me. Just started working out and not going to try a cycle for like 6 months yet if not a year.

I went and did a lot of research on steroids in mexico, and between stuff on this board and others it's quite confusing. Being as to where to go, and not where to go in order to get legit stuff, etc. Some people say go out of the tourist areas, some say say in the areas, etc. The places in mexico that I'm looking at are the following:

Acapulco
    Puerto Vallarta
    Juarez
    Cancun
    Cozumel
    Tijuana

And looking for the following gear:

Trenbolone Acetate 10 ml vial 750 mg/ml
    Testosterone Enathate 10 ml vial 200mg/ml or
    Testosterone Propionate 10 ml vial 100 mg/ml
    Winstrol Tabs 100 tabs 10 ml/tab

Other stuff for pct and all that I'm working on, as I not planning to go
    to mexico for like 6 months etc. One post that interested me was by Gearhead007 from the Mexico Gear - Current Status? thread.

Quote:
    Getting gear in MX is all about buying from a reputable pharmacia. Get your stuff at a Hypermart, or even... Yes, Wal-Mart, and the odds are very good that it will be legit. I have been buying stuff there for years now and have never had a problem.

Wally-World? I had to laugh at that one. Also what can one expect to pay in multiples of price? I'm not sure if I could quote the prices for what I'm looking for in a post. I looked at a number of web sites to get a ave price for what I'm looking for. So I have a general idea.

I was going to ask about sending stuff back in the mail. I did some looking and all that and have a idea of what to do and what not to do. But what if you send multiple packages all at once with the same address on it. I would think that customs would take notice if when checking stuff coming in and saw like 5 boxes in a group with the same address on it. You would think everything would get mixed up in transit. But you never know. If some one would like to pm me on this (shipping) it would be appreciated thanks.

As a footnote, I wonder if a perm posting of what to do, what not to do, where to go, where not to go in mexico would be ok. Tho I don't what to make it look like I'm looking for sources to be posted and all that.

IFR
    IFR is offline Associate Member
    Edited. Read the board rules and check your PM.s
    Last edited by IFR; 06-05-2007 at 04:39 PM.

BuffDJ is offline Associate Member
    Good luck bro. You never know down there.
    Buff

mickdiesel is offline Senior Member
    close this fu@#$%ng thread now. schmuck, u are actually asking where to go to buy steroids so american cops can go there, scope people out and bust them 2 feet over the border. figure it out dude, its mexico

Thread Information