calichico is offline Junior Member

correct way to take oral winny

I am about to start my dosage of 45mgs everyday (one 45mg pill a day) of winstrol . I have heard that I should place it under my tounge and I have also heard to just swallow it with a glass of water. Whats the best way to take winstrol and how much water should I be drinking a day while on winstrol?

NEW_IN_THE_GAME is offline Associate Member
    ive seen 1,2,5mg pills but never 45mgs. never kno tho i guess. sumone should answer your question for you

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Hmmm, I havent seen a 45 mg pill myself, take 2x daily at the least, spliting up desired dosage of course.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

chuckt12345 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by calichico
    I am about to start my dosage of 45mgs everyday (one 45mg pill a day) of winstrol. I have heard that I should place it under my tounge and I have also heard to just swallow it with a glass of water. Whats the best way to take winstrol and how much water should I be drinking a day while on winstrol?

at least split it in half or thirds,, if i have 50mg's i split them im 1/4s and take every 4 hours or so. Drink at least a gallon of water a day

chuckt12345 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by calichico
    I am about to start my dosage of 45mgs everyday (one 45mg pill a day) of winstrol. I have heard that I should place it under my tounge and I have also heard to just swallow it with a glass of water. Whats the best way to take winstrol and how much water should I be drinking a day while on winstrol?

at least split it in half or thirds,, if i have 50mg's i split them im 1/4s and take every 4 hours or so. Drink at least a gallon of water a day

testisbest is offline Senior Member
    just swallow the pill 2 hours before workout and in the am on non training days.

Thread Information