Thread: Injecting Bi's

Dangerdan is offline Senior Member

Injecting Bi's

Ok, I think I"m gonna take the plunge and inject my bi's this weekend for the first time. I normally do quads, have done glutes and shoulders as well but never anywhere in the arms.

I'm taking 1cc of tren -e and 1.25cc's of test-e twice weekly. I was thinking of injecting .5cc's into each bi; maybe .5cc's of the tren and then shoot the test in a quad or shoulders or somewhere.

Any advice on shooting bi's would be appreciated. I figure i"ll pick up some 5/8 inch pins.

BigJohnJPS is offline New Member

a few tips

Here are a few tips:
    1. Get your arm in a position where you will not bend/unbend it at ALL. You must remain still. if you straighten or bend your arm with the pin in it you will get a beautiful bruse.
    2. I find it works well to sit or lay so that my arm is propped against something so it won't move. outer head I site, inner head I lay propped up on a pillow.
    3. Go slow. There are more nerves in your arms than most places, so if you hit one just angle the pin slightly and keep going. Also inject slowly. Massage to make sure it disapates evenly.
    4. Relax. if you are tense you will flex your arm. this doesn't feel great when there is a needle stuck in it. (refer to number 1)

I'm sure there is more, but that is a start. Just be still and take your time.

Thanks for the info; I've probably done about 50 injections, but I'm nervous about the bi's.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by Dangerdan
    Thanks for the info; I've probably done about 50 injections, but I'm nervous about the bi's.
    Your arms look bigger then mine and i use a 25g 1 inch and inject 1 cc in each all the time with out a problem

swole25 is offline Senior Member
    i tried once and my arm would jerk like a mother when the needle started in.

Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1
    Your arms look bigger then mine and i use a 25g 1 inch and inject 1 cc in each all the time with out a problem
    how deep do you put the needle when you are using 1inch? All the way in?

Maldorf is offline Senior Member
    I inject up to 3 ccs with a 23 guage 1 inch with no problems. You doing 1/2 a cc should be easy.

Quote Originally Posted by Maldorf
    I inject up to 3 ccs with a 23 guage 1 inch with no problems. You doing 1/2 a cc should be easy.
    3cc's in each bi? Wowzors. I get pretty sore from doing that much in my quads, can't imagine doin it to a bi muscle.

scribbs12 is offline Member
    im in my 8th week and been rotating glutes,quads,delts,and bis... i just use 25g 5/8 pins for them.... injected test e with no problem.. but i injected prop and big problem.... could hardly move my arm..you cant even feel it with 25g pins...imo

NotSmall is offline English Rudeboy
    The thought of a bi injection is way worse than when you actually do it.

stacked566 is offline Associate Member
    I did .75cc of tren a and 1cc of test prop in each bi when I was doing ed injections. Here was my protocol.
    1. Sit at computer desk and rest arm somewhat level and extended on a folded towel.
    2. Locate Artery/Vein of the bicep, inner head is about 1" inside of that on me, and about 1/2 inch outside (varies, but you get the idea).
    3. Flex arm to locate meatiest part of bicep muscle.
    4. Poke pin (i used 25g x 1") into either site straight vertical.
    5. I went 3/4" approx in and stabilized the base of the pin with my thumb while aspirating with me index and middle finger.
    6. Inject slowly, massage thoroughly, even do a few lightweight curls immediately after to aid in dispersion.

Quote Originally Posted by stacked566
    I did .75cc of tren a and 1cc of test prop in each bi when I was doing ed injections. Here was my protocol.
    1. Sit at computer desk and rest arm somewhat level and extended on a folded towel.
    2. Locate Artery/Vein of the bicep, inner head is about 1" inside of that on me, and about 1/2 inch outside (varies, but you get the idea).
    3. Flex arm to locate meatiest part of bicep muscle.
    4. Poke pin (i used 25g x 1") into either site straight vertical.
    5. I went 3/4" approx in and stabilized the base of the pin with my thumb while aspirating with me index and middle finger.
    6. Inject slowly, massage thoroughly, even do a few lightweight curls immediately after to aid in dispersion.
    Thanks for the input. The heads on my bi's are seperated so I'm not worried about finding one head or the other. My outer heads peak a little higher so I'll probably shoot the inner heads. I've got some 5/8 inch 25g pins to use. I'll probably try it this weekend or next week and I'll le tyou guys know how it goes.

Is it preferable to shoot into one head verses the other? I can't imagine it would matter; maybe alternate each injection?

Thanks for the input. The heads on my bi's are seperated so I'm not worried about finding one head or the other. My outer heads peak a little higher so I'll probably shoot the inner heads. I've got some 5/8 inch 25g pins to use. I'll probably try it this weekend or next week and I'll le tyou guys know how it goes.

Is it preferable to shoot into one head verses the other? I can't imagine it would matter; maybe alternate each injection?
    Inner head is usually a bit more painful than outter, other than that it doesnt make a difference. I would rotate between the two though to minimize scar tissue buildup.

last question; I'm currently injecting Tren -E and Test-E. I have been mixing the two and haven't had any pain with injections. So should I just mix then and shoot into each bi or would I be better off just injecting either the Test or Tren. I'm inclined to just mix like I have been doing.

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by BigJohnJPS
    Here are a few tips:
    1. Get your arm in a position where you will not bend/unbend it at ALL. You must remain still. if you straighten or bend your arm with the pin in it you will get a beautiful bruse.
    2. I find it works well to sit or lay so that my arm is propped against something so it won't move. outer head I site, inner head I lay propped up on a pillow.
    3. Go slow. There are more nerves in your arms than most places, so if you hit one just angle the pin slightly and keep going. Also inject slowly. Massage to make sure it disapates evenly.
    4. Relax. if you are tense you will flex your arm. this doesn't feel great when there is a needle stuck in it. (refer to number 1)

I'm sure there is more, but that is a start. Just be still and take your time.
    Untrue. Dont know where all this nerve stuff started...people saying more in certain places etc. Each muscle is innervated by pretty much ONE nerve, maybe two. You biceps are innervated by one nerve, so are your quads and infact so is your gluteus maximus...so whoever tells you a certain msucle has MORE nerves is just 100% completely WRONG.

The only explanation I can thinkg of for more nerves is your brachial plexus, but no one would be shooting in that area, and its not in your arm anyways its like under your armpit area.

last question; I'm currently injecting Tren-E and Test-E. I have been mixing the two and haven't had any pain with injections. So should I just mix then and shoot into each bi or would I be better off just injecting either the Test or Tren. I'm inclined to just mix like I have been doing.
    Mix em or whatever, makes no difference.

Alright picked up the pins and I'm set to inject the bi's tomorrow; going to go with .5cc of a tren /test mix in each bi and then shoot the rest in my quad. Hopefully half a cc/ml wont be too bad and I can up the dose each injection till I"m up to 1cc per bi in a couple weeks maybe.

You will be fine startign with 1cc man. Honestly 1cc is not a lot at all. I wouldnt worry seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by C_Bino
    You will be fine startign with 1cc man. Honestly 1cc is not a lot at all. I wouldnt worry seriously.
    hes right. 1cc is not much. first time i ever did it, I used 2ccs. No problems really. if you are messing around with test prop though, might want to start low. Ive had some nasty injections in the biceps from test prop, didnt help thatthe stuff I was using was crap.

BuffDJ is offline Associate Member
    Check this out hope it helps.
    http://www.howtodoinjections.com/

Buff

Quote Originally Posted by Maldorf
    hes right. 1cc is not much. first time i ever did it, I used 2ccs. No problems really. if you are messing around with test prop though, might want to start low. Ive had some nasty injections in the biceps from test prop, didnt help thatthe stuff I was using was crap.
    Oh ya...I did 2cc prop in one of my bi's once. It wasnt the worst thign ever, but sure wasnt pleasant.

You basically aim for the peak of the inner bi then?

highrise is offline Junior Member
    I don't want to be a party pooper, but why do you want to inject a non-local effect drug into a sensitive area like bi's or quads? Is there some benefit that I am unaware of?

Quote Originally Posted by highrise
    I don't want to be a party pooper, but why do you want to inject a non-local effect drug into a sensitive area like bi's or quads? Is there some benefit that I am unaware of?
    What better site do you recommend and why? That's the better question.

But to answer your question, first of all why not inject in bi's or quads or even pecs or tris or lats? Secondly if you are doing multiple injections per day, sometimes I do 3 more more, you need to rotate between sites. I would not want to be hitting the same muscle over 20 times in a week.

Selene is offline Associate Member
    Bicep Injection very easy, good luck to you

hippie1171 is offline Junior Member
    I've done plenty of bicep shots with a 1". They're quick, fun, and easy. Go to spot injections.com and shoot just like any other shot. Good Luck.

Hippie1171

Thread Information