Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Johny-too-small is offline Vive Memor Leti

Exclamation Time to keep your sources to yourself.

The DEA is on the hunt and international powder and anabolics are being squeezed with the cooperation of their government. This will have an effect on domestic sources eventually. Not to mention that its obvious that US Customs have cracked down big time, although, it could just be in part to the seasonal demand for gear.

Its no secret that forums like this are constantly watched and monitored by law enforcement. If you have a good reliable source and you want to keep it that way, then keep the source to yourself.

Im not even a mod or vet and I am bombarded with other members here PMing me asking for sources. If you have a source that you are unsure of, make sure to check it out with several willing mods.

GATDAMMIT!!!

x_moe is offline Anabolic Member
    Yes GATDAMMIT YES

shrpskn is offline Anabolic Member
    This should be common sense.

Quote Originally Posted by shrpskn
    This should be common sense.
    You'd think so.....but its not working out like that.

^^ Yeah, there is always an ignorant idiot here or there that is always going to be a thorn in some sources ass.

K.Biz is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Johny-too-small
    The DEA is on the hunt and international powder and anabolics are being squeezed with the cooperation of their government. This will have an effect on domestic sources eventually. Not to mention that its obvious that US Customs have cracked down big time, although, it could just be in part to the seasonal demand for gear.

Its no secret that forums like this are constantly watched and monitored by law enforcement. If you have a good reliable source and you want to keep it that way, then keep the source to yourself.

Im not even a mod or vet and I am bombarded with other members here PMing me asking for sources. If you have a source that you are unsure of, make sure to check it out with several willing mods.

GATDAMMIT!!!
    Same as well. I never hand out sources... EVER. but they tend to keep on asking me for some reason.

good post though

GHO5T is offline Senior Member
    The demand for AAS is high this time of the season, due to alot of summer cyclers out there.

This thread is a good reminder to all the bros here on AR to keep source(s) you deal with as private as possible. This will ensure privacy and keep you and your source safe.

Source contact information shoudlnt be given away to anybody, make sure you know the bro very well and are 110% sure hes a safe bro.

~GHO5T~

^ Ditto.

You wouldnt believe it, but some F*cking R-tard just PM'ed and wanted to "trade" sources. He wants to give me a UGL for my powder source!!!!! Yeah, like I want a UGL source because powder just inst my thing...

Shrpskn, what where you saying about common sense, lol?

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    You wouldnt believe it, but some F*cking R-tard just PM'ed and wanted to "trade" sources. He wants to give me a UGL for my powder source!!!!! Yeah, like I want a UGL source because powder just inst my thing...

Shrpskn, what where you saying about common sense, lol?
    hey you got a source,lemme have it go-on mate give us a source.................

Remember.............for us to help you you need to help us....................stats and exp.........

Source checks and Ugl's to be kept to PM's
    dont ask for source checks unless you have 100 posts/and 45 days minimum as a participating member.........

Booz.. a long-standing member of the AR Police:

sorry but absolutely no sources will be checked at this present time....

johnliam111 is offline Junior Member
    but thers a source list on this site giving sources away??

how can that be safe and thers loads of other boards that give out sources afetr u fill in a 1minute form it reely needs 2b look at 2 keep every1 safe

Quote Originally Posted by johnliam111
    but thers a source list on this site giving sources away??

how can that be safe and thers loads of other boards that give out sources afetr u fill in a 1minute form it reely needs 2b look at 2 keep every1 safe
    They may be one tons of sites but no one said they were "good."

CHA-CHING!

well i dont order online my self i live in the uk so it easy but i feel for u guys in the US but dont forget america cant make any company outside the US shut down or stop them sendin gear 2 the US

juicy_brucy is offline Ripped, not bulky
    Everyone wants to crack down on juice right now. Especially when the olympics come to town 2010 in Vancouver...

never thort about the olyimpics im shour ther in london in 2012 but thats the olympics im not thinkin of enterin so i shud get away with it lol just dont tell um ive been on gear if they ask

not trying to be a dick just asking a question. i dont even use a ugl source, i just go to my boy to get it. hears the question if people didnt ask you for sources how could they get them. i mean why is it ok for one guy to have all the sources and think its not ok for someone else to have it. u had to get your source somehow right. again dont need to be flamed hear just asking a question.

Quote Originally Posted by rabidsquirrel
    not trying to be a dick just asking a question. i dont even use a ugl source, i just go to my boy to get it. hears the question if people didnt ask you for sources how could they get them. i mean why is it ok for one guy to have all the sources and think its not ok for someone else to have it. u had to get your source somehow right. again dont need to be flamed hear just asking a question.
    Please Read Our Rules, Guidelines, Policies, and WARNINGS!!!

i understand that people cant ask for sources sorry shrpskn, that really not what im trying to ask. what i mean is why keep them to yourself, the one ugl source i have, that i have never order from says he is taking new customers. so why not give him some. again this is only a question i have never given a source or have i ever ask for one.

GHO5T is offline Senior Member
    Handing out source contact information is okay, but to a degree.

Its not okay to give out source information to just anybody who asks for it, this will severly compromise the safety and security of the source as well as yourself, and many problems can arise from this.

Also the person handing out source information should know the person hes handing that information out to very well and should be absolutely sure hes a safe bro before giving any information regarding a source.

~GHO5T~

^ Ditto x2...

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    you guys have sources?? damn...

I have a great source... for food..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

gooer is offline Associate Member
    so many more pressing problems in the world that need dealing with (terrorism, war, drugs, poverty) yet our DEA is spending money hunting down BODYBUILDERS.

To the member that just PM'd me:

In case you missed it the first time.....

*** I am not a source. I am not affiliated with any sources. Please do not ask me for any sources.***

i agree with that also. and as always ghost great post. i just got the feeling that everyone with the source was saying, they want everyone that had them to kept them to there selves no matter what. i just trying to figure all this out as its new to me.(source info not gear) but i am hoping that one day i will have enough post/knowledge/reputation and what ever it takes to get a good source. that way i dont have to pay these high prices and wait for ever to get my gear. thanks for your patients with me.

Quote Originally Posted by gooer
    so many more pressing problems in the world that need dealing with (terrorism, war, drugs, poverty) yet our DEA is spending money hunting down BODYBUILDERS.
    Exactly.

MrNice is offline Banned
    If people hadn't been handing out sources to every guy who could type, and using open source boards we wouldn't be in this mess right now.

Myself? I have some top sources, but none of you are having them The reason they are still sources is cuz they didn't splash their name all over by sponsoring boards, and spamming sites for business.

Plus...My PM's aren't enabled yet. So don't bother trying to PM me

Information is offline Information

GATDAMMIT!!!

Please forward the PMs to the admins. We will take care of it.
    www.SteroidCleanse.com

Completely Cleanse Your Body of Steroids in Only 5 Days!

NotSmall is offline English Rudeboy
    Quote Originally Posted by #Admin#

Please forward the PMs to the admins. We will take care of it.
    They will be taken for "processing"

MrNice is offline Banned
    I thought it was allowed to ask for sources through PMs?

not that I'm going to, I can't PM, and I have several....

but I thought it was an allowable behavior?

goose is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MrNice
    I thought it was allowed to ask for sources through PMs?

not that I'm going to, I can't PM, and I have several....

but I thought it was an allowable behavior?

Newb read the rules.This is a great clean board,may I say the best on the net,and its free.Enjoy but dont talk about sources.

I still laugh when someone calls someone, "Newb."

MrNice is offline Banned
    I like hot sources

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    They may be one tons of sites but no one said they were "good."

CHA-CHING!
    and just because they are on a site they aren't good?

Some of you be shocked how many of your secret sources are on other boards

MrNice is offline Banned
    If we're in a restaurant, like a chinese.....can we share our dipping source with others?

goose is offline Banned
    For a newb I like your style

Once again welcome to AR the place to be.Lots to learn.

Quote Originally Posted by MrNice
    I like hot sources

Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1
    and just because they are on a site they aren't good?

Some of you be shocked how many of your secret sources are on other boards
    No, when I wrote "CHA-CHING" at the end of my post I was talking about the fact that most of thoses sources have high minimum orders and expensive gear and or powders.

As far as other boards are concerned, yes, I know at least six others and what they advertise. I was not specifically speaking of this board alone. Glad, you brought other boards up and their open advertising of sources... Just making it easier and easier arnt you?

GATDAMMIT.

No, when I wrote "CHA-CHING" at the end of my post I was talking about the fact that most of thoses sources have high minimum orders and expensive gear and or powders.

As far as other boards are concerned, yes, I know at least six others and what they advertise. I was not specifically speaking of this board alone. Glad, you brought other boards up and their open advertising of sources... Just making it easier and easier arnt you?

GATDAMMIT.
    It's hardly a secret...

Quote Originally Posted by NotSmall
    It's hardly a secret...
    Agreed, its not a secret, just not openly talked about to anyone and everyone.

Agreed, its not a secret, just not openly talked about to anyone and everyone.
    Dude if a source is going to source openly on a board then they either take steps to protect their anonymity or they're gonna get busted and nothing in this thread is going to affect that one way or another.

Quote Originally Posted by NotSmall
    Dude if a source is going to source openly on a board then they either take steps to protect their anonymity or they're gonna get busted and nothing in this thread is going to affect that one way or another.
    Whoa, easy. I was talking about other boards, not sources. Geezzzzzz.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information