BruceMan7777 is offline New Member

next cylce question on prop enan stack

Hey whats up dudes. Im tying a second cylce a year later from my first...my first I did enanthate wich worked awsome, but It took lik 4 weeks to kick in...this time a got enanthate and prop... Im wondering on some sugestions on how to do this... I have 10ml of 100mg/ml prop, an Im getting the 250ml/amp enan. Im thinking about shooting the prop 75mg EOD untill it runs out (lasts 4 wks) and then starting the enanthate shots every 4 days. Since its both test, I shouldnt just stack them together and run the enan through out should I? Of course PCT after wards.

Im switching to enen so I dont have to keep shooting eod but do I stack or just switch or stack for the last week then switch?

comments sugestions?

GHO5T is offline Senior Member
    Both are tests, correct.

However the difference in esters will make an impact in when kick in time occurs. You will need to administer both compounds from the very start, since your prop will last 4 weeks, by then the Test E will have kicked in.

If you start Test E when the Prop is gone, it will still take the enanthate ester 4 weeks or so to kick in.

~GHO5T~

BruceMan7777 is offline New Member
    man that seems like a lot of shit per week no? Its ok to mix the two in one shot correct?

Johny-too-small is offline Vive Memor Leti
    Quote Originally Posted by BruceMan7777
    man that seems like a lot of shit per week no? Its ok to mix the two in one shot correct?
    Yes.

Here is the a good way to run that cycle:

1-4: Test Prop @ 75 mg/ed.
    1-12: Test Enan @ 500 mg/ew.

If I were you, and I wanted a quicker start to my cycle, stay anabolic to the end and shorten the whole thing, then:

1-10: Test Enan @ 500 mg/ew FRONTLOAD
    9-12: Test Prop @ 75 mg/ed.
    begin pct 3 days after last prop shot.

Thread Information