tren e 11 weeks in

ok this ones not for me. my buddy is on his 11 week of tren e and test c mix. he only has one more injection but said hes not going to do it because he is breaking out really bad around his mouth. do you think this is the tren or test, he doesnt get acne anywhere else just around his mouth. also i told him he needs to do a couple test only injections after the tren is done.(read that on one of the forums here) am i correct in telling him that.

GHO5T is offline Senior Member
    He should assess his recent cycles, taking note of what compound(s) were ran and what kind of side effects he noticed.

Has he ran a test only cycle? how did he react?

~GHO5T~

yes he has run many test only cycles hes the one that got me hooked. i just dont understand why he is only getting acne around his mouth.

Quote Originally Posted by rabidsquirrel
    yes he has run many test only cycles hes the one that got me hooked. i just dont understand why he is only getting acne around his mouth.
    If he has run test only cycles and didnt experience any acne, then you know its not the test.

If the only other compound hes running is Tren , then it is highly possible that Tren is causing the acne.

~GHO5T~

so would u recommend one for him to stop the tren as he feel its not really helping anymore and hes getting a little acne. two do you think he should run test last week or two alone.

If he feels that the Tren isnt providing sufficient amount of gains anymore, than IMO he should discontinue use. To me it looks like the side effects are outwei***ng the gains, whenever this occurs the compound should be discontinued.

And yes, run the Test 2 weeks longer than the Tren. So the last 2 weeks of the cycle, should be Test only.

~GHO5T~

shrpskn is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rabidsquirrel
    he is breaking out really bad around his mouth. do you think this is the tren or test, he doesnt get acne anywhere else just around his mouth.
    Eating too much qussy has been know to increase the incidence of acne breakouts around the mouth......tell your bud to back off on the choda munchin'

Quote Originally Posted by shrpskn
    Eating too much qussy has been know to increase the incidence of acne breakouts around the mouth......tell your bud to back off on the choda munchin'

~GHO5T~

could def be that he hasnt had a girlfriend or peice of ass for that matter in about a year. so maybe this new chick he is dating is putting on him.

shrpskn is offline Anabolic Member
    ^ Bingo!

peteroy01 is offline Senior Member
    shrpskn u said it. i get breakouts around my mouth too if i eat some poone after shaving.

Thread Information