cd24nola is offline New Member

test prop? questions on 1st cycle

Hey guys, greatly appreciate all the info ive been reading about. Im starting my 1st cycle and using test prop. How much should be injected and how often. How many cc per injection and per week? Also do I need to front load with test prop? I am 5ft 9 and 170lbs. I appreciate any feedback and recommendations.
    Thanks guys and gals

beezlebubb666 is offline Associate Member
    i dont mean to talk shit man but you dont seem like your ready.... prop is a short ester and needs to be shot ed most shoot 100 mg a day
    Last edited by beezlebubb666; 06-06-2007 at 04:48 PM.

cd24nola is offline New Member

why would i not be ready

why would i not be ready, no offense. you said 100 mg a day but i have seen most injecting between 400-600 mg per cycle. that doesnt compute to 100mg per day. i dont mind the injections, i have just seen different suggestions. ive also read every other day as far as injections and also twice a week.

i was just trying to get best info. on number of injections per week and how much

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Your reply confirms that you aren't ready, please do some research.
    My last prop cycle was 75mg every day for 14 weeks, I've never heard of anyone doing "400-600mg per cycle".

JAYROD is offline Senior Member
    i think you're getting the 400mg-600mg per cycle mixed up with per week. this would be a common dosage for long estered tests (e and c) not prop. i agree with these guys, you should do some more research before you do any poking.

Thread Information