T Bone06 is offline New Member

Help! How the heck do I use a dropper vial?

I've got a stupid question. I have a 60ml bottle of Winstrol that came with a twist off top / dropper vial. Does anyone know how the heck to transfer this into the tube of the needle? I've always gotten injectables with the rubber lid that you just turned upside down and inserted the needle and have no clue how to do this. The first time I took the needle out of the tube and squeezed the drops into it. That doesn't seem right? Help!?

HORSE~ is offline yeah
    Your Winny is not sterile if it came in a droper bottle....Do not inject it....

It is meant to be taken oraly not injected which is why it came in a droper bottle....

305GUY is offline Anabolic Member
    ^^ what he said^^

also get your self a 1ml oral syringe for accurate measuring. i hate those droppers

Thanks for the info. Is this even effective? What's funny is I injected it once and felt like I had the flu for a day. Now I know why. Should I take it under the tongue? thanks for any help you can give me man!

305GUY is offline Anabolic Member
    wow i can not believe you injected that into your body and did not get an infection.. you are very lucky bro.. just take your dose orally.. some beieve under the tongue helps absorbtion but usually it tastes to nasty to hold in your mouth..

still cant believe you injected that into your body bro.. wow

BuffDJ is offline Associate Member
    Just swallow it. It will assimilate the same as trans mucosal. Watch you injection site for infection. (That's crazy you injected that stuff). If you can get a 1cc terberculin syringe for accuracy.

Good Luck
    Buff

Yeah, that one took the cake. I injected 1ml into my right quad on Monday and it's still a little sore today but not as bad as yesterday. It's a little tight and still sensitive to touch but it seems to be getting better. Man, you're right, I probably am lucky. I would assume if it was infected, my leg would be very swollen and very painful right now but it's just a little sore. Thanks for your help 305.

Do I get the idiot of the week award or what? Man!!!!!!

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Quote Originally Posted by T Bone06
    Do I get the idiot of the week award or what? Man!!!!!!
    rofl! OH SHIT
    IM SORRY
    thats worse than the kid who was using Oral Win that was suspended in everclear sublingually.. LOL i dont knwo if u know much bout ALCOHOLIC beverages but everclear BURNS so holding it under your tongue.. GOODSHIT

GHO5T is offline Senior Member
    If it tastes very bad, why not buy a few gel caps, extract the amount you need, pour the amount into the gel cap, cap and swallow.

I personally dont have much experience with liquid orals, however in theory it should work fine.

~GHO5T~

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    Monitor it closely big guy.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    ok i dont know if you can PM yet.. i never understood this bord.. it always changes and my adhd and AR dont mix well

but pm me kuz u might be in for some seroius HURTING later on if its suspended in what i think its suspended in.. and as for infection and "bad STUFF" can take up to 8-10 days to manifest themselves..

Just got up this morning and is not as sore as yesterday. It seems to be getting better. I hope I dodged the bullet on this one. I took it orally last night and damn, as bad as it tasted, I can't believe I injected that shit! I injected it Monday and the pain has been less and less each day. Thanks for all the posts. I learned my lesson in AAS this week, that's for sure.

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    rofl! OH SHIT
    IM SORRY
    thats worse than the kid who was using Oral Win that was suspended in everclear sublingually.. LOL i dont knwo if u know much bout ALCOHOLIC beverages but everclear BURNS so holding it under your tongue.. GOODSHIT
    Hmmm i got some up my nose once (sneezed while taking clomid liquid in everclear) man it burnt the shit outta my sinases!!!

yahya1966 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by T Bone06
    Thanks for the info. Is this even effective? What's funny is I injected it once and felt like I had the flu for a day. Now I know why. Should I take it under the tongue? thanks for any help you can give me man!
    like everyone said, you probably injected everclear and PEG.

from wikipedia article:

Clinical uses

Poly (ethylene glycol) is non-toxic and is used in a variety of products. It is the basis of a number of laxatives (e.g. macrogol-containing products such as Movicol® and polyethylene glycol 3350, or MiraLax® or GlycoLax). It is the basis of many skin creams, as cetomacrogol, and sexual lubricants, frequently combined with glycerin. Whole bowel irrigation (polyethylene glycol with added electrolytes) is used for bowel preparation before surgery or colonoscopy and drug overdoses. It is sold under the brand names GoLYTELY, GlycoLax, Fortrans and Colyte. When attached to various protein medications, poly (ethylene glycol) allows a slowed clearance of the carried protein from the blood. This makes for a longer acting medicinal effect and reduces toxicity, and it allows longer dosing intervals. Examples include PEG-interferon alpha which is used to treat hepatitis C and PEG-filgrastim (Neulasta®) which is used to treat neutropenia. It has been shown that poly (ethylene glycol) can improve healing of spinal injuries in dogs [3]. One of the earlier findings that poly (ethylene glycol) can aid in nerve repair came from the University of Texas (Krause and Bittner) [4]. Poly (ethylene glycol) is commonly used to fuse B-cells with myeloma cells in monoclonal antibody production.

BuffDJ is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by perfectbeast2001
    Hmmm i got some up my nose once (sneezed while taking clomid liquid in everclear) man it burnt the shit outta my sinases!!!
    Damn beast I'm sorry that's pretty damn funny to. Not quite the same but funny none the less.
    Buff

Gungnir is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by perfectbeast2001
    Come on... You just ran out of injection sites lol

Thanks for the info yahya......all is well with no infection. But funny nonetheless. Damn!!

Thread Information