Deltrain is offline New Member

Drinking Vs Injecting Winstrol

I just picked up a 20cc bottle of winny and I have come across a thread where it said that drinking it is just as good as injecting it. Is this true? I am not too keen on injecting myself 2-3 times a week but I will do so if the results are considerably better with injections.
    I am taking the winny to give my boby a kick start and to cut up a little bit. Its been years since the last time i had mess with any as and I hope that this will do the trick.

Thanks,
    Deltrain

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    please research the half life of winny. You want to take winny preferable twice a day not every 2-3 days
    Yes you can drink winny, it loses about 17% effectivness so adjust
    DIET is what will do the trick...AAS is not magic

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    Like said above, there isn't much difference between taking it orally, or injecting it. Personally I'd take it oraly.

phillifeline is offline New Member
    Wont You Bypass The Health Risks Of Oral Steriods If U Inject It Tho , Dont No If Thats A Silly Question Am Quite New To This :1

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Do both. Inject 2-3 times weekly and administer orally.

There's a couple of differences between injecting and taking it orally:

http://www.anthony-roberts.com/winstrol_oral.html

Deltrain is offline New Member
    thanks fellas

Njord is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Roberts
    There's a couple of differences between injecting and taking it orally:

http://www.anthony-roberts.com/winstrol_oral.html
    Anthony,

I just read your article above and I'm a little confused on what you wrote.

Here is a quote from paragraph 7:

"..Unfortunately, since it is 17aa, it is also liver toxic, especially more so when you inject it and it is subject to what is known as the “first pass” through the liver"

An here is a quote from paragraph 9:

"..The injectable is (naturally) put right into your bloodstream and only undergoes the far less extensive second pass metabolism, while the oral must endure the gut and liver on it’s first pass before ending up in circulation.

I'm assuming that the injectible version puts less of a strain on the liver. Correct?

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Its a typo, its meant to read, "ingest" in the first paragraph. I did point this out to Anthony in another article, but it seems nothing was done about it?

Njord is offline Senior Member
    Makes more sense that way. But is injectable Winstrol harder on the liver than the oral version?

frenchy is offline Associate Member
    injecting winny is less harmful to the liver. any oral that has been altered to pass through the liver is somewhat harmful

if it was me i'd inject it if u were using another oral then yeah to reduce stress on the liver, but if ur gonna run it oral with another injectable then thats fine, but like the AR monitor said it will lose effectiveness that way taken orally.

Igifuno is offline AR's Italian Tonic
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by phillifeline
    Wont You Bypass The Health Risks Of Oral Steriods If U Inject It Tho , Dont No If Thats A Silly Question Am Quite New To This :1
    no, it still processes in the liver.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Even though I hate to agree w/ Hooker (Anthony Roberts) I think "some" injectable winny is better when injected then ingested.
    Problem is alot of winny is made weak by UG labs because they know they can get away with a user using a lower dose and still seeing great results.

Wanna see the true results of winny? Take it at a true 100mgs per day...

Quote Originally Posted by Swifto
    Its a typo, its meant to read, "ingest" in the first paragraph. I did point this out to Anthony in another article, but it seems nothing was done about it?
    I contacted the person who owns my website, and puts articles up, and it simply wasn't changed...I also asked for a quote about me from Will Carol (ESPN) to be put in the quotes part, but it just wasn't done. I asked the owner to do it though.

Oh well...I can't complain because I don't own the site, don't pay for the server or URL, and don't run it...so I mean..when the dude gets around to it, it'll be done. Currently, it's been under DDOS attack (*the blog, not the site) for months, by someone or other. We've now got a pipe capable of handling about 20x the amount of traffic that steroid .com usually gets....which is very expensive, so when the owner of the site doesn't get around to stuff I ask to be done...hell, I live with it. If it were up to me to run the site, it'd be hacked and ddos'ed into nothing by now...

Thread Information