psilentchild is offline New Member

winstrol & propionate?

I getting ready to start taking winstrol & propionate .Can someone tell me that have taking the two together the pros & cons u got from them while u was on them.I going to take 1/2 a cc everyday of the winstrol a cc every 4 days of prop

GHO5T is offline Senior Member
    The pros and cons of any combonation of AAS compound(s) will differ from user to user. As each and every compound will impose a different reaction to each user who takes it.

However before we venture into your cycle any further, please give us some background information. Age, Height, Weight, BF, Diet, Goal(s), Cycle History, Etc..

Also what are the compounds you currently have possession of dosed at?

~GHO5T~

dece870717 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Your speaking of Test Propionate right? You should be injecting that every other day at least not every 4 days thats way too long, if anything injecting it everyday would be ideal, same goes for Winstrol everyday injections. Whats all your stuff dosed at mg/ml?

brjrj0000 is offline Member
    ahhhhhhhhhhhhh i hate when people say im taking a cc of this and a half cc of that and they have no idea how many mg's they are putting in their body
    sorry i just had to get that off my chest

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by brjrj0000
    ahhhhhhhhhhhhh i hate when people say im taking a cc of this and a half cc of that and they have no idea how many mg's they are putting in their body
    sorry i just had to get that off my chest
    yeah i hate that too!!

You need to inject prop every other day at a minimum, preferably every day and winny should be shot every day as well. Take 75mg prop/day and 50mg of winny/day...dont forget PCT

I'm 6'6 I use to weigh 275-295 my body fat was I think 11 or 12%.I got real ***ress and stress out and lost some weigh I weigh 220 now.My goal is to get back to how I use to look or better.My diet is real good I have a friend of mine who competes & he is going to my diet down to a T.I workout with weights 5 days a week & I do cardio & abs 3 days a week.I was just told I should get cypionate instead.You said u hate it when ppl say this & and say that.Thats why Im on here is to get help I have taken winstrol before but thats it

weaz12 is offline New Member
    propionate will cause a little less water retention however u need to inject at a minimum of every other day cuz of the ester that is attached. If you dont mind the frequent injections, id go with prop, cyp does the job to and u dont have to inject as frequently.

My age is 28

Thread Information