Jazon is offline Junior Member

Thumbs up experiences on T/Bol

Hi all just started my first cycle and i have chosen T/Bol , can people write experiences, e.g what they gained in Muscle ,did they loose Bf and any other detail that can be revelant

Thank You

liquid2198 is offline Junior Member
    gained about 12 solid lbs....strength increased....lost body fat bc diet and cardio were in check....tbol isnt a miracle drug...but i am a fan of tbol for sure....i like it much better than var to b honest....i ran 60mg/day or 8wks...good luck!

Jazon is offline Junior Member
    thanx bro

Sounds great to stack with Var

liquid2198 is offline Junior Member
    i did a stack with var last summer...was good....honestly, i like tbol alone....var is great, dont get me wrong, but personally, tbol is for me...good luck guys

randy6969 is offline Member
    its good stuff ive ran it many times. i gain about 6-7 lbs of muscle every time i run it. It would be nice to run a trt dose of test with it though. if u can..... goodluck

Eat Too Much is offline Junior Member
    Going into my 3rd week of 40mg/day... I look alot more vascular and feel a little bit sronger in the gym.. My diet and cardio are also right in line.

Anavar Man is offline Member
    Have ran it several times at 80 to 100 mgs. per day. I like the affects but the gas and stomach problems got old.

clements22 is offline Associate Member
    tbol sucks!! i ran it for about 6 week started at 50mgs and went all the way up to about 150 mgs nothing!! dont waste your money

Billytk03z is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by clements22
    tbol sucks!! i ran it for about 6 week started at 50mgs and went all the way up to about 150 mgs nothing!! dont waste your money
    bro, i hate to say it..... but you prolly had some bunk tbol then if you didnt get any results... ie.. strength increase, stamina, sense of well-being, increased libido...

tbol is hands down an awesome, awesome add-on to any cycle!! its even good when run alone...... i personally gained at least 15-20lbs in approx. 5 weeks when I used tbol by itself... then I added test prop and I gained another solid 10lbs... granted this was my first cycle I had ever ran but none the less it was awesome.....
    Last edited by Billytk03z; 06-11-2007 at 01:37 PM.

clements22 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Billytk03z
    bro, i hate to say it..... but you prolly had some bunk tbol then if you getting any results... ie.. strength increase, stamina, sense of well-being, increased libido...

tbol is hands down an awesome, awesome add-on to any cycle!! its even good when run alone...... i personally gained at least 15-20lbs in approx. 5 weeks when I used tbol by itself... then I added test prop and I gained another solid 10lbs... granted this was my first cycle I had ever ran but none the less it was awesome.....
    no im pretty sure it was legit....it just wasnt anabolic enough for me

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    Quote Originally Posted by clements22

What you had was a placebo cause no ****ing way would you think that about Tbol if it were real. I suggest you go beatdown the person who sold it to you, because it was fake.
    ***No source checks!!!***

Billytk03z is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by muriloninja
    What you had was a placebo cause no ****ing way would you think that about Tbol if it were real. I suggest you go beatdown the person who sold it to you, because it was fake.
    bro, I agree with muriloninja.... there is no possible way that tbol wouldnt give you any results... the strength increase alone by tbol was sick..... as well as the libido increase (my girl hated it though!!! LOL)... No offense, but I really think you had some bunk gear or it was severely, severly underdosed!

Thread Information