NewVader is offline Associate Member

Arimidex users:0.5mg ed, still bloated...input needed

I have cycled before many times and I know that test makes me bloated. That is why I tend to avoid it and prefer to run primo or anavar and then add just a bit of test when I am shut down.
    One thing that I had never tried was running it along with arimidex , and this is what I did

week 1
    cyp 800 mg
    eq 800 mg

week2

cyp 600mg
    eq 600mg

week 3

cyp 500 mg
    eq 600mg

I took 0.5mg of arimidex ed since day 2 (I took 1mg on day 1) throughout.
    It does make a difference as I have run 500mg sus/week before and got a moonface (which fortunately I don't have this time) but still the results are not what I was expecting, I gained 13lbs already but my abs tris and delts are kind of blurry...

For who has done this before, do you think increasing the arimidex to 1mg/day would make a substantial difference?

Also I will add tren E in 3 weeks at 400mg/week, when that happens I am considering decreasing the test to 200mg/week just to replace mine....
    In the end my goal is to cut...
    any input appreciated
    Last edited by NewVader; 06-07-2007 at 11:46 PM.

kfrost06 is offline Banned
    You may want to switch up your diet. Increase your water intake to at least 1 gallon a day and cut out the salts. I personally think 0.5mg Adex is enough, you don't want to stop your estrogen production or you will lose out on your gains. 13lbs in 3 weeks! Your test and eq haven't even kicked in yet, there has to be more going on.

Quote Originally Posted by kfrost06
    You may want to switch up your diet. Increase your water intake to at least 1 gallon a day and cut out the salts. I personally think 0.5mg Adex is enough, you don't want to stop your estrogen production or you will lose out on your gains. 13lbs in 3 weeks! Your test and eq haven't even kicked in yet, there has to be more going on.

well, I think a lot of those 13lbs is just water, also keep in mind that I dieted down before starting so I felt a rebound up when increasing my calories..and I had been clean for 4 years so this is kinda like my first cycle again!...I am still preatty low carbs though...also as you can see I frontloaded
    I think I should try to lower my sodium intake even though I keept it the same as before statring the cycle...
    Thanks for you input though

anyone else who tried to up their arimidex dosage?

Prada is offline Anabolic Member
    You should look into your diet and could try different compounds as in Letro or another AI. Why the tapering of doses from one week to another?

Quote Originally Posted by Prada
    You should look into your diet and could try different compounds as in Letro or another AI. Why the tapering of doses from one week to another?

it's not tapering off, just frontloading, the dosages of week 3 are the ones that I plan to keep...
    on the other AI issues do you speak from experience?
    Have you actually tried to swicth while on test?
    Last edited by NewVader; 06-08-2007 at 11:26 AM.

bump

yahya1966 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kfrost06
    agreed, good advice.

Thread Information