Thread: Vein?

Asplayer00 is offline New Member

Vein?

What happens when you inject into a vein, i aspirate everytime ive injected no blood, but the last quad injection i did i had a different pain when it got all the way in.... ive felt awkard ever since this injection which was weds. Everywhere says. DONT INJECT INTO A VEIN. but what are the effects if you do? dizzyness, confusion, light headed would these be results of that?

ebjack is offline Senior Member
    Intense cou g hing fits are one symptom of IV injection...i'm sure it would also make you dizzy. If you inject into a vein..YOU WILL KNOW IT.

JMC
    JMC is offline Associate Member
    Yea dude....the pain you felt was prob. a nerve in your quad, i hit them all the time, as long as there is no blood in the pin you are smooth sailing.

Asplayer00 is offline New Member
    it hurt more than any other injection, there was blood but not an intense amount. would there be a lot of blood on withdrawl of the needle

i know i hit a vein b/c the blood will be dark red coming out and i'll bleed for alil while, this is most common in my delt injections though and they're sore for maybe 1/2 a day but i'd rather hit a vein than a nerve ne day.

BuffDJ is offline Associate Member
    Without getting into signs and symptoms of injecting into a vein lets just do the worse one. You can DIE. Be careful. Always aspirate .

Buff

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    i have injected to a vein many times! lol
    by far some of the most intense and shittiest experiences ever!
    pretty much like a huge asthma attack, heart burn, and suffocation all wrapped into one

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    If you inject oil into a vein it will travel to the lungs were you will cough it up and you will experience tightening of the throat. not a nice experience

Maldorf is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300
    If you inject oil into a vein it will travel to the lungs were you will cough it up and you will experience tightening of the throat. not a nice experience
    yeah, its pretty painful and really scary the first time it happens. You can even taste the oil/AAS and get a bit of a smell too. Really strange. Some people have reported passing out or fainting. For me it was just really uncomfortable and feels a bit like a bad panic attack.

tdh_jsn is offline New Member
    you will feel like your lungs are compressing and cant stop cou***ng then you will start sweating until you are drenched. but if you relax try to drink some water it will go away but very bad couple of minutes.

passthetest is offline Member
    dizzy as **** hard to stand up heart races through the roof huge adrenaline rush

Thread Information