Thread: Newbie question

bayoubrut is offline New Member

Newbie question

I'm about to take my first shot of juice. I need to know how much of what to use. I have Super Test 250 and UltraStan 100. I planned on stacking them. What amount of each should I inject? Also, how often do I need to inject? Thanks

Matt

read

shrpskn is offline Anabolic Member
    First of all, Welcome to AR...I'm sure you can find the answer(s) to all of your anabolic -related needs here.

In order for anyone to appropriately answer your above questions you're going to have to provide us with more information...

Stats?

Age, height, weight, bf%, training experience, diet.....

Good luck,

x_moe is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bayoubrut
    I'm about to take my first shot of juice. I need to know how much of what to use. I have Super Test 250 and UltraStan 100. I planned on stacking them. What amount of each should I inject? Also, how often do I need to inject? Thanks

Matt
    your about to start a cycle and you dont know any of this !? NOT READY IMO

I've been reading for hours. I have learned alot so far. I just didn't know if each person needs different doses. I am trying to be as safe as possible.
    I am 31 y/o 6'3 230 lbs. I used to workout but haven't been to the gym in several years. I would like to gain about 20 lbs of muscle and tighten up everything. I am not going to be on a diet per say but I normally eat relatively healthy. I have no clue what my bf% is.

paulzane is offline Productive Member
    Well get at least 6 months clean training under your belt and tighten up on your diet before even considering using AAS!!

BuffDJ is offline Associate Member
    I agree with paul. You need to get your muscles use to the work load of working out regular again. While your doing that you need to research more on what you have correct doses, side effects, injection sites, PCT. get were I'm going. Your diet needs to be on point as well. If you don't have the right PCT you will take that 20lbs you gained and watch it fall right off after you done with you cycle. IMO I don't think you ready yet and can really hurt youself.
    Hope this helps
    Good Luck
    Buff

SilverToungedDevil is offline Associate Member
    bro... you seriously need to take about 6 months minimum to get your diet on point, and get your muscles strengthened before using gear. aas aren't a magic answer to make you look great. i know your probably anxious to get in shape and aas seem to be the quickest route there but without the proper diet, training program, and knowlegde about the gear... you are headed for not only health problems but very minimul and temporary results. i studied and trained for many years before even entertaining gear, so i wish you the best man, but take this advice to heart

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    I agree with the other replies. Unless your diet is perfect it's highly unlikely you will retain 20 lbs. Read up on some of the diets posted here, and be prepared to set an alarm to remind you when to eat at times, and to eat when you're not even hungry at times. I know you're anxious to start, we've all been there, but trust us when we say that the extra research is worth it.

Well then, it looks like I've got a little time to re-think this. I'm not as anxious as some of you may think I am about starting a cycle. I guess that I am more patient than I used to be. I also do not look forward to keeping everything in check and having to constantly monitor my body.

I need to workout for at least 3-4 months to keep my muscles from going into shock. I will also need a good workout schedule and this will give me time to become familiar with whatever is comfortable. Thanks for the advice!

BuffDJ is offline Associate Member
    This is great to hear. It's obvious you care about your body and seem smart enough not to jump into things. Trust me. If you get everything in line. Read up on everything your interested in taking on your cycle, this will only make the experience that more enjoyable and you'll be safe.
    Good Luck
    Buff

Igifuno is offline AR's Italian Tonic
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bayoubrut
    Well then, it looks like I've got a little time to re-think this. I'm not as anxious as some of you may think I am about starting a cycle. I guess that I am more patient than I used to be. I also do not look forward to keeping everything in check and having to constantly monitor my body.

I need to workout for at least 3-4 months to keep my muscles from going into shock. I will also need a good workout schedule and this will give me time to become familiar with whatever is comfortable. Thanks for the advice!
    What's this??!!.... someone is actually listening to sound advice? Props bro...

IG

shrpskn is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Igifuno
    What's this??!!.... someone is actually listening to sound advice? Props bro...

IG
    Aye, props to the TS for listening to what's best for himself...

While prepping your body to run a cycle, be sure to extensively research as much as you can during this time...not only will this alleviate the need to ask already answered questions, but when you do have a question(s), it will be much easier for you to interpret the advice that may be given to you by senior/veteran members.

Best of luck,

Thread Information