reddragon4954 is offline Member

Dbol at end of cycle?

I know dbol is usually used at the begining, that aside, would I see about the same gains in strength and size if I ran dbol at the last 4 weeks of a cycle as opposed to the first 4 weeks???

Lavinco is offline Anabolic Member
    No. The purpose of taking it at the beginning of a cycle is because it usually takes 3-4 weeks for testestorterone to kick in and the dbol , as it is said, is a kickstart to a cycle. Dbol works within a few days to 1 week.

IMO, your results from the injections would outweigh any oral assistance at the end of a cycle.

reddragon4954 is offline Member
    I know its used to kickstart while the Test kicks in but even though the test will be fully active at the end of the cycle, by taken Dbol your still adding more adrogenic and anabolic substances in your body therefore; wouldn't you still make good gains or at least the same gains if you ran it at the end?

i would think you would get some more gains. i believe ive read somewhere that some body builder use it at lower doses between cycle to help keep there gains. plus i beleive if i used it at the end of my cycle it would work great with the tren that i didnt start till the last 6 weeks of my cycle. but maybe im wrong.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    there is absolutly nothing wrong w/ using it at the end.. u see peeople use var at the end alot dont u.. var is very weak.. so why would being weak be a better reason to use var at end? beats me.. i know dbol i strong and w/ proper pct/diet u shud retain almsot all gains from dbol so why not go out w/ a bang..
    i have also read that dht' helps free up test thus making pct recovery easier.. and heard DROL is great to finish on for this reason plus its very strong as well...

either way dont become victem to a parrot! try it .. might just be best thing u ever did for your self... or it might make u break out even worse during pct LOL who knows.. not me!

Decoder is offline Banned
    my cycle is

weeks 1-5 dbol
    weeks 1-12 deca
    weeks 1-14 test e

and i was thinking about weeks 11-14 dbol again, what do you think tai?

Decoder is offline Banned
    that leaves me a 6 week gap between using dbol in that cycle.

Drummerboy is offline Anabolic Member
    give er a shot

scaramouche is offline Senior Member
    i know guys at the gym who swear by dbol the last 4 weeks of thier cycle the theory for them being it will add to the gains and help keep them,never done it myself tho im tempted next cycle

graeme87 is offline Member
    I ran dbol at the end of my bulking cycles and it does add a little more gains so yeah go for it. I also use it at the start to kick start my cycle.

Since you are doing a 12 week cycle I’d run it for the first 4 as a kick start and the last 4 to get a little extra gains. And don’t let people worry you about liver values. The liver heals very fast and a 4 week break between the orals should be enough time for it to recover.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Its a good addition to many cycles using dbol at the end of a cycle, gives a nice little boost and seems to help going into pct for weight loss

Thread Information