graeme87 is offline Member

test 250mg + tren 750mg

OK after reading the “deaca stronger than test” thread I decided to make this one.
    In that thread everyone was discussing running a low hrt dose of test and a higher dose of a stronger AAS as apposed to the traditional approach of keeping your test higher than your other compounds.

I though it would be a good idea to start a new thread where we could discuss the theories behind this and give examples of these types of cycles.

So anyone with experience please post your cycle and tell us how it went.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    400mgs of test per week will keep u good IMO 500 is ideal but again....Everyone is different. There's guys on this board that run 250mgs a week of test and have no problem adding 75mgs ed of tren and have no problems. Everyones body is different!
    For you newbies: When u start, Start small! See what gives u results vs. sides. Keep note of it for future cycles etc.

i think i would go with 500mg of test just to be safe, 250mg sounds just a little low to me.
    Last edited by graeme87; 06-09-2007 at 07:22 AM.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Quote Originally Posted by graeme87
    i think i would go with 500mg of test just to be safe, 250mg sounds just a little low to me.
    it's not really that low. I know guys that run 250mgs of test per week and do fantastic. It ***ends on what you look like to begin with IMO...Which remindes me to write a post....

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    i have ran MANY cycles w/ the TRT theory that was concocted by kev and i a while ago.
    i have ran tren at a dose that is more in 1 day than most run in a week while running test around 125mg/wk it was a 65mg prop/60mg TestE mix (my personal baby sust blend) absolutly no libidio/progest issues (and no ancillaries were used for most part) whats so ever infact the sweats and breaking out were much more mild than when i have ran tren at 1/4th the dose in a test heavy cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    i have ran MANY cycles w/ the TRT theory that was concocted by kev and i a while ago.
    i have ran tren at a dose that is more in 1 day than most run in a week while running test around 125mg/wk it was a 65mg prop/60mg TestE mix (my personal baby sust blend) absolutly no libidio/progest issues (and no ancillaries were used for most part) whats so ever infact the sweats and breaking out were much more mild than when i have ran tren at 1/4th the dose in a test heavy cycle.
    Interesting, do you think a high dose of test brings out the tren side more?

I will be trying this method for my next cycle. As I understand the theory behind it is pretty much that there are stronger AAS than test so use them to get the results you want and just include a htr/trt dose of test to keep libido up. Sounds good to me.

Anyone care to give examples of cycles they have ran?

Thread Information