Thread: Sten question

Pman427 is offline New Member

Sten question

I am 5'-10" wei***ng in at a healthy 200 pounds. Not looking for massive gains but would like some in strength and size, of course, and really want to focus on seeing the abs clearly post cycle. Don't know actual bf% but I would put myself in the range of 6-8%. I am 25 years old, have had experience taking fina and have been lifting just shy of 10 years. Fortunately, I have never had any problems with any side effects.
    I would like to take 600-800 mg of sten per week for about 10-12 weeks, leaning towards taking the 800mg. I have enough nalvo to last a few cycles. With my goals in mind, would the sten be a good call? If so, would the nalvo be needed during, after, or not at all? Thoughts and/or criticism appreciated.
    Last edited by Pman427; 06-09-2007 at 10:09 AM.

Njord is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pman427
    I am 5'-10" wei***ng in at a healthy 200 pounds. Not looking for massive gains but would like some in strength and size, of course, and really want to focus on seeing the abs clearly post cycle. Don't know actual bf% but I would put myself in the range of 6-8%. I am 25 years old, have had experience taking fina and have been lifting just shy of 10 years. Fortunately, I have never had any problems with any side effects.
    I would like to take 600-800 mg of sten per week for about 10-12 weeks, leaning towards taking the 800mg. I have enough nalvo to last a few cycles. With my goals in mind, would the sten be a good call? If so, would the nalvo be needed during, after, or not at all? Thoughts and/or criticism appreciated.
    Why Sten?

Was researching and ran up on sten. Contains the DHEA that is said to be good for the fat burning. Haven't seen too many testimonials on the stuff since it isn't quite that popular. But if it is effective for the results that I am looking for then why not?! Likewise, sten has the test base. I would expect to take it about eod or every third day.

like i said, i want the gains that the cyp and the prop base will deliver but the added dhea is going to deliver the follow up punch desired.

Njord is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pman427
    Was researching and ran up on sten. Contains the DHEA that is said to be good for the fat burning. Haven't seen too many testimonials on the stuff since it isn't quite that popular. But if it is effective for the results that I am looking for then why not?! Likewise, sten has the test base. I would expect to take it about eod or every third day.
    To be honest, I had to look it up after reading your post. Don't see much info about it. Seemed kind of inconvenient with the low mg per ml dosage. It would take 16 ml per week to get 800 mg of test. Thats a lotta injection volume.

I used to love that stuff, back in the day. If it's all you got, go for it. It's a decent test blend.

True. At the same time, the results are what matters more to me. I can take more injection volume, even tough it would be a pain in the arss...literally. Maybe a little bit of a larger pin would be able to help the process, as in a 22gua instead of the 25.

As for me, seeing as how I haven't had any problems with gyno or hair loss etc, would the nalvo be good to take during or afterwards?
    Just need a little help getting my personal pct on track.

Thread Information