yamaha_22 is offline New Member

Having some issues with my first cycle...

I have been workin out for awhile and have been taking tes250 for about 4 weeks now with about 2cc's a week. I have noticed some great gains but one thing I did notice is i have been waking up a lot at night with my arms asleep and im not sure if this could cause lack of blood flow or what the delio is. Maybe its just me wondering what is causing this and im over reacting. I thought about doing test for over a year and after doing some research finally decided to give it a try and defintely feel great other than that. Anyway Any suggestions would be helpful. Thanks!

Maxim1056 is offline Junior Member
    i havent taken a cycle for 2 yrs i just started my 3rd one mon though. I always wake up all the time with my arms and fingers asleep. Im sure its from poor blood flow and not the juice cuz it happened for the past two yrs and i wasnt jucing but i just move them for like 5 min and they come back to life. I mean they faal asleep so bad that i could bite my skin and not feel it. But it always comes back nothing to worry about.

BOOST is offline Member
    I think this is common with people who lift, I also get it. Not sure what the answer is

yamaha_22 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxim1056
    i havent taken a cycle for 2 yrs i just started my 3rd one mon though. I always wake up all the time with my arms and fingers asleep. Im sure its from poor blood flow and not the juice cuz it happened for the past two yrs and i wasnt jucing but i just move them for like 5 min and they come back to life. I mean they faal asleep so bad that i could bite my skin and not feel it. But it always comes back nothing to worry about.
    What made you decide to bite your skin?? Does it taste good?? lol

Thanks... I'll tell you it seems to get worse the harder I lift... I think when the juice kicked in and i saw the gains come is when it really started happening more...

RedBrigade is offline New Member
    I noticed this also when I was on my first cycle...but nothing to worry about kido!

Thread Information