Lejes is offline Junior Member

Question Cruising and blasting?

Hey I'm wondering about these terms, I don't fully understand them. I'm under the impression cruising is when you do a moderate/normal dose of test year round, kind of like HRT / it's a forever thing. And Blasting is just when you up the dose to a very high level occassionaly while cruising.

I'm guessing cruising is for the big dudes or the super athletes who can't maintain their size or strength anymore from going completely off the gear between cycles? Correct?

If anyone has anything I can read about this I'd appreciate some links or more info on it.

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    There are some threads about it floating around, I'd run a search.

The reason it's not spoken about much, especially on this site is because 99% of the users here barely have any business using steroids let alone using them year round like you're mentioning..

A very small percentage are even bodybuilders which is who would normally do what you're speaking of.

I'd look on a more advanced site for your answers personally. I only know of a handful of ppl here who could even help you with these questions but probably wouldn't because it's dangerous info to spread on an open board.
    (notice how over 10ppl have viewed and not responded).
    -B D
    DO NOT ASK FOR A SOURCE, NONE SHALL BE GIVEN.
    -NO SOURCE CHECKS!-

[email protected]
    If asking cycle advice Post up Stats/previous cycle experience/goals!

If asking diet advice Post Stats/current diet/goals!

“Your desire to change must be greater than your desire to stay the same.”

I B D
    AR VET

yahya1966 is offline Junior Member
    cruising = cycling. i wouldn't consider it unless you're over forty and/or you have low natural test. see an endocrinologist first.
    Last edited by yahya1966; 06-12-2007 at 11:59 AM.

scaramouche is offline Senior Member
    yeh u hit the nail on the head,except its not for big dudes the ppl i know that cruise r skinny wannabes

Decoder is offline Banned
    kale is a crusier !

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Quote Originally Posted by Decoder
    kale is a crusier !
    its the only way to run lol

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    As I**mfkr has stated what you are talking about is cruising, that is running a small amount of Test between cycles. This is normally only done by very experienced pro BodyBuilders who have a vested interest in staying on. I have not heard the word "Blasting" before but what you are referring to is doing a normal cycle basically whenever you fee like it and then going back into cruise mode. I do this but I am not a pro BB by any stretch of anybodys imagination, but I am 52 and thats where the need arises. I have low test production naturally due to my age and I substitute that test with a small dose of test every week to keep my body, mind and libido in a much younger state than I would normally be.

Unless you have naturally low Test levels or you are a Pro BB then IMO you are fvcking nuts for even considering taking this path !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Kale
    Unless you have naturally low Test levels or you are a Pro BB then IMO you are fvcking nuts for even considering taking this path !!!
    Correct.

Basically, unless you're a professional athlete, on HRT, etc...then it's likely unnecessary.

Thread Information