Thread: more test?

Nworb is offline Associate Member

more test?

6 weeks in to a 750 mg per week cycle gains have hit a flat spot...
    I am 218 now up from 200 so its clearly working...but the gains were made in like the first 3 weeks...honest..., i frontloaded the first week......that was sooo cool...but i basically have stayed the same...i thought 750 was gonna produce a ton of sides, but other than a smidgen of acne, they have been limited thank god...
    is there a chance that maybe my body resists the injections a lil? i thought 750 a week would be to much, but it feels like its not enough..i dont have that superman feeling i had the first couple of weeks and i dont get roid rage at all...
    Should i risk running at 1000mgs per week?i will need more juice if i do this so it would kind of be a pain..what do yall think?i mean this is still just my first cycle.

I have 6 weeks remaining in the cycle

shrpskn is offline Anabolic Member
    At 750mg/wk, I do not recommend increasing the dose just because you feel you've plateaued...I would increase your caloric intake...remember, with the 18 lbs. of weight that you put on, your body is going to require more fuel (food) to maintain the increased mass.

Good luck,

Just read the rest of your first post in this thread...

IMO, 500mg/wk would have been sufficient for a first time cycle, but you're already head deep so I would just stay the course for the next 6 weeks.

I have a feeling you may need to re-evaluate your diet.

Good luck,

500 woulda but i just thought id try it...i just did it cause i had the extra juice...what a terrible reason...just terrible...
    anyway i try to take in 4000 calories a day, i usually make it to 35000 or 3750...should i eat a little less healthy to put on more weight???

Quote Originally Posted by Nworb
    should i eat a little less healthy to put on more weight???
    ABSOLUTELY NOT!

I can take in 5000 clean calories without problems...

Definitely look into your diet...at your weight and trying to bulk, I recommend more than 3500-3750 kcals. A cheat won't kill ya tho.

umm is a millin shakes a day okay? i try to limit it to 3...would 5 be okay?

and i usually make them with two scoops instead of one

tdh_jsn is offline New Member
    you can make shakes to have but dont sub them for food you really need as much real protein as possible i agree with shrpskn you can easily put more weight on through upping your calories, diet is 80% of what you can and will do.

NCBB is offline Senior Member
    I wonder about the potency of your gear.
    I agree that 750 is a big dose for a first timer.
    I also think much of your gain is water weight especially since you got it all in the first 3 weeks.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    how can u have been here for 2 years and be so ignorant too aas is what i wanna know.

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    Quote Originally Posted by shrpskn
    At 750mg/wk, I do not recommend increasing the dose just because you feel you've plateaued...I would increase your caloric intake...remember, with the 18 lbs. of weight that you put on, your body is going to require more fuel (food) to maintain the increased mass.

Good luck,

There ^^^^^ is the one and only answer you need here !!! Its not the amount of gear, its all about your diet and how WELL you eat and get the RIGHT calories to grow !!!!!

Thread Information