Thread: EQ (boost)

Sage is offline Anabolic Member

EQ (boost)

many don't get down with EQ due to it being a mild compound in a stack, but I've decided to run it and be the judge for myself since i am not looking for a drastic cycle this time. Just want to get the basic feedback from advanced users to recap EQ gains.

new bros do yourselves a favor and please refrain from these dosage(s).

would it be sufficient to say that approximately between
    800mg-to-900mg /week should be a good run with visible results from EQ or even up that to over 1K/week.

Furthermore, I will be incorporating Var along with a semi-low dose of Test. Basically your average compounds where some may presume as girly....

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    I only ran EQ once. Did 150mg ED. SO that is 1050mg a week I think. I dont mind it at all, it DID increase my eppetite even though some people think thats all mental. I plan meals and eating very well, and I could eat more, simple as that. Not necessarily a good thing or a bad thing really, just an observation.
    I noticed some gains from it and some vascularity. I also added var at the end and that was a great end to the cycle .

I ran it 15 weeks. Would I use it again, possibly sure, but I prefer shorter cycles. There is nothing extra special about EQ that really makes it that worthwhile to run a long cycle with it.

This cycle is used primarily as a "polisher" to get a bit more cuts toward miner imperfections from previous huge bulkers . Not really looking for size gains either (although its always nice to get them), but rather a good solid dosage to feel comfortable sticking with throughout the entire cycle. EQ will have to do most of the work where Var is a taper and Test will keep things under control sort of speak.

Thank you for sharing your experience with EQ Bino, I'm heading the same rout with it as well.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Ive ran it a few times and even at high dose's and for me its not worth even injecting, the musclar gains are very few and i dont ever use it again, takes to long to kick in and when it does seems to be very weak ec=ven at high does's.

But saying all that everyone is different I guess your doing whats best and trying it out, I am afraid you will have all the answers soon regarding EQ and its effects.

all the best

goose is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300
    Ive ran it a few times and even at high dose's and for me its not worth even injecting, the musclar gains are very few and i dont ever use it again, takes to long to kick in and when it does seems to be very weak ec=ven at high does's.

But saying all that everyone is different I guess your doing whats best and trying it out, I am afraid you will have all the answers soon regarding EQ and its effects.

all the best
    When I was new,I liked EQ.Think its good for a starter.Buts have to agree with marcus,its does not build muscle takes 7 weeks to kick in.A waste of liquid space for injections,I cant see why anyone would use EQ over mast

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by goose4
    When I was new,I liked EQ.Think its good for a starter.Buts have to agree with marcus,its does not build muscle takes 7 weeks to kick in.A waste of liquid space for injections,I cant see why anyone would use EQ over mast

Where were both of you when I was binge stacking on EQ. To be honest i did get mixed reviews on it and there is no better way for me to place a critique on it personally unless I'll do a run for myself, gram/week (call it curiosity).
    After that will most likely look into short cycling since i've been keeping tabs toward that direction.

appreciate the time and feedback bros...

sorel_C is offline Member
    I was think about running this compond in sep, but no1 ever has anything nice to say about it , guess i wont even wast my money on it

J-41-sd is offline Associate Member
    I used it at 600-800 mg a week and wasn't overly impressed if I could make an analogy, I would think of it as "super creatine" it just draws some water into your muscle, gives you a decent pump and makes you eat more. As for vascularity and density there are far better compounds out there.

LivinItUp is offline Associate Member
    Ive ran EQ numerous times... alone and with other stuff.. i ran it for 15 weeks at 600mg a week.. i got pretty decent gains and vascular.. it does take a while to kick in.. but i wouldnt call it a total bust

prealdeal is offline Junior Member
    well ive just started 600mg of eq aweek 500mg teste awk for 13 weeks 50mg of dbol ed for 4 weeks and i can tell u for sure it has increased my appitite ive put 8-10 ponds on im sure from the test allso went down 1% bf but i do 20-30 min of cardio 4-5 times aweek im on my tenth day starting on week 2 i added gh,hcg and a-dex and before any one ask how many cycles im 38 did first cycle when i was 22 or so im not huge but in good shape im looking for 15 solid poundsthat i will keep and i dont want it in 6 weeks i havnt done any real cycle in about 6 years so i will let u no its my first run with eq

Thread Information