cory is offline New Member

hairloss off dianabol

i was taking dianabol for less than 3 weeks about 15 mg every day....I experienced some hairloss and thining hair all over my head....Its not too noticeable but its pretty frustrating....I stopped my cycle immediately and had some minor gains....Currently im on propecia and hoping to see some progress with the hair ..unfortunately the doctor told me some discouraging things suggesting whats lost is lost...I dont have any baldness in my family for several generations however the doctor suggests that the predisposition may skip a few....Anyhow how many of you guys have experienced regrowth when ending steroid use or while taking propecia?..... I know several people have made posts regarding hairloss but i just felt like sharing....

(http://www.anabolic-androgenic-

The original jason Guest
    Yes he was right hair loss is permanent it doesnt regrow after you stop it is only speeded up with aas if you have MPB in your family somewhere. Personally I dont have it anywhere in my family but still get some loss when I juice so i know how it feels for sure you have to find whatis right for you some roids have more of an effect on the hair especailly the DHT derivatives like winnie as it is DHT what binds to the hair follicles when there is an excess in the body and makes the hair follicles fall out. You can experiment with proecia finasteride with test but it wont do anything against dht derivatives also when combined with deca it will be be just as bad on the hair as test alone is. You can go to www.minoxidil.com and look for some topical solutions anti androgens like zandrox or azealic acid you can also read more about it and how it works. Hope that helps

Peace
    jason

CarbonCopy is offline Member
    Cory - don't feel bad a lot of people have to use this stuff. I am one of those people. Trust me it can regrow hair! I mean if you are bald then you won't grow a new thick head of hair but if you are just getting thin on top propecia and rogain will most def help you keep what you have and maybe you will regrow some of what you lost. I know I did. I take it and looking at my hair you wouldn't think I need to use anything. This stuff can work I love it.

Peace

Swedeboy is offline Junior Member
    Anyone else tried Finasteride? Please tell me your results. The stuff is pretty expensive here in Sweden and since you have to use it for the rest of your life I'd like to know if it works. I don't want to go bald. I'm far to young for that.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

pureanger is offline Senior Member
    Ill be honest I was on a heavy anadrol cycle a while back and started losing hair I stopped right away and it started coming back but I think it was stress or thats what the doctor said

RUSSIANBEAR is offline Member
    hey rogain is the shit i swear, regrew most of my hair back on it. What a difference i even got hair growing in where i havent seen it for three years. Use it it takes about two months for results but it works great. Using EQ havent lost a hair yet.

Socio is offline Associate Member
    Ive read taking Saw Palmetto during the cycle will help with hairl loss any one know of this?

RUSSIANBEAR is offline Member
    Saw plametto helps also from what i hear. I take it. Every time i am on it though i feel that my body temperature is elevated. Sweat like a pig but so far ive kept my hair. Rogain gets two thumbs up though.

CarbonCopy is offline Member
    Originally posted by RUSSIANBEAR
    Saw plametto helps also from what i hear. I take it. Every time i am on it though i feel that my body temperature is elevated. Sweat like a pig but so far ive kept my hair. Rogain gets two thumbs up though.

I agree RUSSIANBEAR Rogain is a great product! Gotta use it for about 3 months 2 x day before you start to see new hair growth.

Thread Information