SnaX is offline Anabolic Member

Anyone else get this?

Im week three of test prop and anavar ..
    (100 mg EOD prop. 30 mg/day var)

My boys aren't shutting down at all.

Last time I ran test cyp, I was shut down pretty damn good

This time around, no shut down.

Does the ester have different effect on how long it takes to shut down natural test production?

InsaneInTheMembrane is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    you're using 350mg/wk, which is on the low range for test. Anavar is not very suppressive anyways. And the short test ester makes sure the exogenous test doesn't stay in your system too long. All in all, its not that surprising that your boys are doing okay...they'll probably shut down a bit in the upcoming weeks but your PCT will be a cakewalk and you will recover in no time...Either that, or your gear is bunk

SnaX is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by InsaneInTheMembrane
    you're using 350mg/wk, which is on the low range for test. Anavar is not very suppressive anyways. And the short test ester makes sure the exogenous test doesn't stay in your system too long. All in all, its not that surprising that your boys are doing okay...they'll probably shut down a bit in the upcoming weeks but your PCT will be a cakewalk and you will recover in no time...Either that, or your gear is bunk
    Yeah I'll admit although the gear is backed by a reputable guy, the gear is on the low-end of quality. And your response is about what I was expecting to recieve.

All-in-all, I'm leaning up fairly well. I won't be going with this lab again, and to be honest I much prefer a long esterred compound over a short estered compound.
    Although I'm thinking my next cycle will be Test Phynlprop, with Nandralon Phenylprop. And end up doing a shot every 3 days.

I don't mind injecting EOD to be honest, but I have to be REAL honest and say that I don't feel in ANY part of me, that this gear is worthy enough for my body. And I'm damn proud of that. Although the service/price was great, the quality is on the sh1t end of the stick, and I got what I paid for. Enough said.

So how about some comments on my next cycle idea. Test Phynlprop with Npp? Sound alright?

But damn I'm wanting to try some gh for some reason.. it's like the idea of that is like eating sugar to me...and I have a sweet tooth.

InsaneInTheMembrane is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SnaX

So how about some comments on my next cycle idea. Test Phynlprop with Npp? Sound alright?

But damn I'm wanting to try some gh for some reason.. it's like the idea of that is like eating sugar to me...and I have a sweet tooth.

honestly, I've never tried test phenylprop (unless you count the sustenon I've used) nor have I tried npp so I can't offer much input there...sorry bro

but gh I can tell you is a wallet breaker...its not what it's trumped up to be and to observe a distinctive outcome, you need to run it for at least 20 weeks..and that can make it a very expensive habit. Seriously, go for IGF-LR3...now that's what you should be having a sweet tooth for

NightWolf is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SnaX
    Im week three of test prop and anavar ..
    (100 mg EOD prop. 30 mg/day var)

My boys aren't shutting down at all.

Last time I ran test cyp, I was shut down pretty damn good

This time around, no shut down.

Does the ester have different effect on how long it takes to shut down natural test production?
    What kind of resualt so far? im very intrested in how these 2 compunds are work together.

Maxim1056 is offline Junior Member
    im just started week 3 of 500mg test c a wk and 300mg eq a week and my boys r fine also, ive also taken 12 weeks of EQ which it soppose to shut u down hard also and i didnt get shut down at all....it was real and i think the reason for not shutting down is my youth. 20 yrs old when i did the eq and 22 yrs old on current cycle.

shrpskn is offline Anabolic Member
    How are you guys determining the degree that you are shut down?

Testicular size?

Bloodwork?

The only true method of determining how suppressed your natty test levels are is via bloodwork.

Thread Information