clements22 is offline Associate Member

how should i take my dbol

all at once or split up?

Cut2Var is offline New Member
    Really?

Stock is offline Member
    Either way, do a search. There are plenty of posts on this subject. Everyone has their preference.

kfrost06 is offline Banned
    I prefer to split them up but first are you taking anything else? If not then definitely split them up.

blou_bulle is offline Junior Member
    I just started dbol & test e. I do 35mg of dbol a day. I do 4 in the morning and 3 in the evening.

hosam4ever is offline Anabolic Member
    i think its better 2 have a forum 4 dbol questions man do a little search ull find millions of ans

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Quote Originally Posted by hosam4ever
    i think its better 2 have a forum 4 dbol questions man do a little search ull find millions of ans
    dbol sure is popular this time of year LOL ><
    i see this Q bout 3x a day

GHO5T is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by clements22
    all at once or split up?
    Please learn to utilize the search button in the future bro, as there are numerous threads that deal with your question.

~GHO5T~

james21 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by clements22
    all at once or split up?

Split it up every 4 hours but be sure to plug it. Best way t take dbol

brjrj0000 is offline Member
    i break it up and snort it for the rush right before i hit the gym but thats just me

BuffDJ is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by brjrj0000
    i break it up and snort it for the rush right before i hit the gym but thats just me
    Now this is fuc*ing funny. Never thought of that.
    I take it when I wake up and 12hrs after that. Just my preference.
    Buff

Lavinco is offline Anabolic Member
    Best personal success for me is to split it up 5mg with meal 6-8 meals a day.

You pop a 50mg pill down at once, your body shits out most of it.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Quote Originally Posted by Lavinco

are you sure about that?
    u really think its wasted taking it in a lumpsum?
    how so?

drewvox is offline Junior Member
    I heard that Keith Richards prefers to snort his dbol too, so brjrj is not alone in that endeavor.

clements22 is offline Associate Member
    i have seen many answers but i just wanted to make sure...i decided to split them up i'll be doing 30 mgs a day and taking ten mgs every 3-4 hours

Alstott40 is offline Junior Member

Angry

Negative, no way, nonsense!

That is like saying, Dont take my 800mg Motrin because I will $hit it all out; Instead take (4) 200 mg's spread out through the day??????? Come on damn it, where does all this bull$hit come from? I hate when this forum get's this kinda crap in it. It only confuses people and feeds them wrong info.

If people don't know what they are talking about, please refrain from posting damn it. Nothing personal Lavinco...

Quote Originally Posted by Alstott40
    Negative, no way, nonsense!

That is like saying, Dont take my 800mg Motrin because I will $hit it all out; Instead take (4) 200 mg's spread out through the day??????? Come on damn it, where does all this bull$hit come from? I hate when this forum get's this kinda crap in it. It only confuses people and feeds them wrong info.

If people don't know what they are talking about, please refrain from posting damn it. Nothing personal Lavinco...

Listen here you little 90 post rookie! I give advice from personal experience. Do your ****ing research! Dbol has a half-life of only 3-4 hours. So beyond personal experience, logic would tell you not to take all at once.

Fvckin moron!

Any other questions people have, I leave up to the people who have experience with that and sit back and observe as you should do for a while.

Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    are you sure about that?
    u really think its wasted taking it in a lumpsum?
    how so?
    I can appreciate any of my advice being challenged by a vet in a respectful manner as yourself. It's those who speak before they think that piss me off.

As mentioned above, Tia, dbol has a half-life of only 3-4 hours. So I have found that taking them that way benefited "myself" best. Large doses "for me" seemed to have a noticeable lesser effect.

Furthermore, dbol promotes protein synthesis, thus it supports the build up of muscle, manifesting itself in a positive nitrogen balance if taken in split doses especially with some kind of protein intake.

Talking

Listen here you little 90 post rookie! I give advice from personal experience. Do your ****ing research! Dbol has a half-life of only 3-4 hours. So beyond personal experience, logic would tell you not to take all at once.

Fvckin moron!

Any other questions people have, I leave up to the people who have experience with that and sit back and observe as you should do for a while.
    lol..... You are so angry! Lavinco, do not let the 90 posts fool you... Your logic behind your statement of $hitting out most of the 50mgs is rediculous! Btw I did not say it was better to take all at once did I. Sorry to rattle your cage bro, but it was funny seeing your response! peace

Second2None is offline Banned
    every 3-4 hours

kynetguy is offline Senior Member

Actually what you are saying in this post is true in the fact that splitting it up MAY BE better, I wont say it IS better, and I will back that up later, but the reason is totally inaccurate. And I call too. But so that I too don't get the effects of your Fina overdose, let me explain.

The average person, from the time you eat to the time your body excretes waste it about 20-30 hours. Most of your digestion and absorbtion will occur in the stomach. however as food and drugs enter into and make their journey through the small intesting, you body is still pulling nutrients and chemicals from them.

Plenty of time to fully digest the dbol , which once it enters the bloodstream has an active life of 6-8 hours. 3-4 half life, which half life it not really a concern if you are taking a lump sum. Half lifes come more into play when you are trying to stabilize plasma/blood levels of a hormone or compound so you body does not have peaks and dips of hormone levels.

However, given the nature of how dbol works, one you mention is assisting in protein synthesis, a steady blood level though your recomendation of every 3-4 hours is spot on. You want that steady help.

However what about someone running a dbol only cycle? Would you still say every 3-4 hours?

I wouldn't.

I would say one morning lump sum.

1) its a 17a, so you must consider liver survivability. Steady small amounts are going to be removed by the liver more effectively that one hugh lump sum. Therefore we can conclude, and science has proven, that the total amount that effectively makes it to your body will be reduced.

2) Peak levels will never be as high with smaller more frequent doses.

3) if you take a single morning dose, due to the short half life, it has cleared your body before your body makes its most testosterone , while sleeping.

So to say split it or all at once, the question "How are you running it and with what?" needs to be answered first.

PS Lavinco. . .I like your "location" LOL

Nice read Kynetguy, thanks for the info.

Quote Originally Posted by Alstott40
    Nice read Kynetguy, thanks for the info.
    No problem. I was hoping to get spark some more "expirienced" conversation here. Maybe they are observing. . .LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by kynetguy
    PS Lavinco. . .I like your "location" LOL
    Funny, you're the only one that got that.

......However what about someone running a dbol only cycle? Would you still say every 3-4 hours?

I wouldn't.

I would say one morning lump sum......
    Once again, I speak from experience in doing a dbol only cycle in the past and later also using it as a kickstart with some Test E.

I will tell you this, from my own experience, I had better, buffer, results from the split dbol only cycle than I did using it as a kickstart to my test E and downing it all in the AM.

I do not reccommend a dbol only cycle for many reasons that can be found by doing a search in this forum, but I still stand by my split dbol dose.

My dbol only cycle went like this:
    5mg per meal every 3 hours 6 meals a day. 30mg total. Best Results!

My dbol Kickstart cycle with Test E went like this.
    50mg once in the AM with First meal. I still ate 6 meals total, was using Test E and had less results in the first 4 weeks as my prior cycle.

K.Biz is offline Banned
    Actually what you are saying in this post is true in the fact that splitting it up MAY BE better, I wont say it IS better, and I will back that up later, but the reason is totally inaccurate. And I call too. But so that I too don't get the effects of your Fina overdose, let me explain.

The average person, from the time you eat to the time your body excretes waste it about 20-30 hours. Most of your digestion and absorbtion will occur in the stomach. however as food and drugs enter into and make their journey through the small intesting, you body is still pulling nutrients and chemicals from them.

Plenty of time to fully digest the dbol , which once it enters the bloodstream has an active life of 6-8 hours. 3-4 half life, which half life it not really a concern if you are taking a lump sum. Half lifes come more into play when you are trying to stabilize plasma/blood levels of a hormone or compound so you body does not have peaks and dips of hormone levels.

However, given the nature of how dbol works, one you mention is assisting in protein synthesis, a steady blood level though your recomendation of every 3-4 hours is spot on. You want that steady help.

However what about someone running a dbol only cycle? Would you still say every 3-4 hours?

I wouldn't.

I would say one morning lump sum.

1) its a 17a, so you must consider liver survivability. Steady small amounts are going to be removed by the liver more effectively that one hugh lump sum. Therefore we can conclude, and science has proven, that the total amount that effectively makes it to your body will be reduced.

2) Peak levels will never be as high with smaller more frequent doses.

3) if you take a single morning dose, due to the short half life, it has cleared your body before your body makes its most testosterone , while sleeping.

So to say split it or all at once, the question "How are you running it and with what?" needs to be answered first.
    wow nice read. Goin out to get my dbol only cycle

Quote Originally Posted by K.Biz
    Yeah and taking it anally really provides quick absorption.

lightwaytbaby is offline "Anabolic Reviews Affliction"

lol, always a good route!!!, or you could just smash it up and put it in your apple sauce

LOL, I can see a bunch of newbs sticking it up there ass now.. . .you may have just created the new "I can really take winny orally?" type question. . .

"Can I really stick dbol up my ass to get swoll?"

But actually, you are absolutely right! I know guys who have done recreational drugs this way.
    Last edited by kynetguy; 06-13-2007 at 04:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by K.Biz
    Thanks.

While nothing I said was inaccurate or anything that some google searches would not turn up, like Lavinco keeps stressing, personal results will vary. His expirience proves one thing. Yours may prove something else.

Research and do what you feel makes since to you. Be open to both ways. But however you start taking it, continue to take it that way. So that you may have a fair assesment and comparison for the next time you run it.

Unfortunately its not an exact science because people vary.

.. . .you may have just created the new "I can really take winny orally?" type question. . .

You know, sometimes I am a hillarious fvcker. . . .

LOL, I can see a bunch of newbs sticking it up there ass now.. . .you may have just created the new "I can really take winny orally?" type question. . .

But actually, you are absolutely right! I know guys who have done recreational drugs this way.

You know, it actually could work. I won't be the asshole to try it though.

Kinda reminds me of the good ole' days like this asshole did
    Remember that thread...

gymrat1969 is offline Associate Member
    i take it with water

lightwaytbaby is offline "Anabolic Reviews Affliction"
    Kinda reminds me of the good ole' days like this asshole did
    Remember that thread...

never gets old!!!lol

Its amazing some people survive. . .

That anus guy was probablly from the same gene pool that caused hair dryer makers to put the "Do Not Use In Shower" warnings on hair dryers.

I have experience doing d-bol split up and one dose.
    With a half life of 3-4 hours it will be pretty hard to maintain solid blood levels (unless you wanna wake up through the night, thus messing with your sleep and effecting your overall gains)
    My experiences have been the best while taking all 50 mG an hour and a half before my workout ( I workout between an hour and an hour and a half) which means insted of blood levels that wave up and down, up and down (in a mid-range), my level spike (really high) at the end of my workout, when my body needs it the most and gives me the most significant gains.

testisbest is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Venomous Nemisis
    I have experience doing d-bol split up and one dose.
    With a half life of 3-4 hours it will be pretty hard to maintain solid blood levels (unless you wanna wake up through the night, thus messing with your sleep and effecting your overall gains)
    My experiences have been the best while taking all 50 mG an hour and a half before my workout ( I workout between an hour and an hour and a half) which means insted of blood levels that wave up and down, up and down (in a mid-range), my level spike (really high) at the end of my workout, when my body needs it the most and gives me the most significant gains.
    This is my second time using dbol as a kick start and the first time I'm taking the full dose 2 hrs pre workout. I also like this method alot better and won't split up the dose again. The strength gains are out of this world and the pumps are almost too much.

Thread Information