ojan is offline New Member

First cycle Equipoise + Test + Propecia??

Hey! Want to run my first cycle ever.
    25 yrs old. 165, 5-10.

Anyways, want to run equipoise with test and propecia.

Is it safe to take propecia aka finasteride with these???

I know it is unsafe with certain steroids .

pip_squeek is offline Associate Member
    first cycle i wouldnt reccomend using test prop coz you will have to inject everyday go with a longer acting test like test e/c or sust. and proscar(finasteride should be fine) thats exactly my next cycle once i get my juice.

hows your cycle plan it out including your anti estrogens and pct. and we''l check it out and give you help as much as you need

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    First off, WELCOME TO AR

Second, First cycles are best kept to only ONE compound so you can learn what it is doing to your body, both good and bad.

Third, at 5'10" and ONLY 165, I would say you are a bit light to be using AAS. You should try to get your body to its Natural Potential FIRST before adding AAS. If you do NOT know how to eat to grow NOW, then steroids will not be of much use to you. sure, you may gain a few pounds while on cycle, but If you do not know how to maintain AFTER the cycle, you will lose everything!!

What do you have for PCT as that is the most important part of ANY cycle???

I can not answer your Propecia question so I will leave that one to someone who can.

Im really sorry, Im very new to this. Im not even sure what a pct and aas means. Im sure its just the abrev I don't understand. Anyhow, I started lifting at the age of 20 and was around 140 lbs. So, I have packed on about 25 lbs of muscle over 5 years. Not amazing, but all natural. When I am training seriously I cut out almost all carbs, 3 protein shakes a day and 2 meals, usually chicken or steak. I think I am genetically predispositioned for having fat around my chest area, so even when I am at 10% body fat, my chest doesnt look the way I want it to. I figure I might as well just have surgery to take care of it. Anyways, I figure since I have been trying for 5 yrs to improve my body and have seen every part improve except my chest, I might as well run a cycle in a very safe manner and see if it will help improve my chest plateau. I am 165 and bench 2 plates on each side of bar, so i am pretty strong for my size.

I appreciate the help.

so when I click on pct, it takes me to a page describing something called clomiphene or something of that nature.. So, this is for restarting natural test production after cycle, and I need an anti-estrogen to run at end of cycle just in case I feel gyno symptoms??

and I think by AAS you mean anabolic (something) steroid , so I am assuming you mean the equipoise . From what I have read about it, it seems to be a steroid you take for a longer period and have more long term gains.

But, you guys know what is best and if you think that taking test alone for first cycle is best idea, then I will definitely do that. I recently had my free testosterone tested by my doctor and it was at like 260.. Very low, I am 25 and complained about it to him and he told me it is perfectly normal.

I mean, I know chicks that have higher amounts of test in there body than that. Basically it is borderline.. So, my body doesnt produce alot of test naturally.. Sucks. I have worked really hard to get my body that way it is right now and am ready for the next step.

Also heard hgh works real well.. sorry spamming my own blog with everything I know about this subject.. lol

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    Quote Originally Posted by ojan
    Im really sorry, Im very new to this. Im not even sure what a pct and aas means. Im sure its just the abrev I don't understand. Anyhow, I started lifting at the age of 20 and was around 140 lbs. So, I have packed on about 25 lbs of muscle over 5 years. Not amazing, but all natural. When I am training seriously I cut out almost all carbs, 3 protein shakes a day and 2 meals, usually chicken or steak. I think I am genetically predispositioned for having fat around my chest area, so even when I am at 10% body fat, my chest doesnt look the way I want it to. I figure I might as well just have surgery to take care of it. Anyways, I figure since I have been trying for 5 yrs to improve my body and have seen every part improve except my chest, I might as well run a cycle in a very safe manner and see if it will help improve my chest plateau. I am 165 and bench 2 plates on each side of bar, so i am pretty strong for my size.

I appreciate the help.

You don't have to apologize for being new as long as you are willing to learn BEFORE you take any steroids !!!!!!!!

OK, first off your diet SUCKS !!! cutting out almost all carbs and drinking 3 shakes a day is just WRONG !!!!!!!!!!

so you need work in the diet area BEFORE ever attempting steroids, because steroids need the CORRECT nutrition in order to work, they are NOT magic!!!

as far as your chest being fatty, that is something you want to have looked at by a professional way BEFORE you start injecting steroids into your body that could potentially make you grow titties !!!!!

as far as the initials, they are the basics abbreviations that are already covered in the educational threads that you have NOT read yet. I suggest reading EVERYTHING in the educational sub forum so that you know what you are reading in the other forums.

AAS= Anabolic -Androgenic - Steroids

PCT= Post Cycle Therapy , which is the MOST important part of any cycle as it is what helps you keep your gains, and return your body to natural test production since steroids will most likely SHUT DOWN YOUR HPTA

Here are some links for you to start your education with. You really need to understand EVERY aspect of using steroids as you are changing your bodies hormones levels and that can have drastic life changing results !!!!

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=212234

http://forums.steroid.com/educational-threads/

Thread Information