IAMCDN is offline Associate Member

How long b4 Tren A Kicks in?

I'm using 75mg eod, and i'm on my 6th injection. I'm Getting a little hotter than normal, and the insomia is slightly kicking in. How long b4 you guys really felt the strength and size gains?

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    eod.. meh quite on the low end but usually w/ dosages around 50mg ED it is defiently noticable around day 4

nap
    nap is offline Junior Member
    i felt it last time about 3-5 days. My blood pressure shoot up and got lovely sweets and horn.By 2 weeks in i started to feel alot harder and my weights where going up nice. By week 6 i had 2 stop coz of my emotions,crying at disney films.lol..

moto man is offline Junior Member
    I found the added aggression subsided after a couple of weeks...The weird part was after upping my dose part way through from 50mg/ed to 75mg, the aggressiveness and the insomnia were back...After a couple of weeks I was fine again, but I'm still suffering bad from the night sweats...

so then i should be starting to feel it any day now, right?

bump

kynetguy is offline Senior Member
    Yes, you should already feel it. First two things to look for are night sweats and insomnia. You should start getting noticable strength gains in as well.

You really should bump to 50mg ED. You are somewhat on the low side of the dosages.

kynetguy is offline Senior Member
    Canadian Muscle? Isn't that an oxymoron. . .kind of like military intelligence? I thought they banned muscles in canada?

Just playing. . .

J-41-sd is offline Associate Member
    I took it at the same dosage the first and only time I took it and got what I wanted out of it but, if I could do it over again I would definately take it ed and not eod and probably up the dosage. To answer your question at that dosing I felt it really kick in at about week 2 then it was like rolling thunder watch out for insomnia and feeling like you want to die every time you walk up a flight of stairs.

i'm starting to sweat so bad when I'm training, that i've started carrying a towel around with me.

after my workout this morning, i felt like my arms were gonna explode!!! man, what a feeling!!

anyone else wanna share their tren experience?

sorel_C is offline Member
    it makes me not soo nice ( even though its just been 1 run, CUrrently still running) at times

onefm is offline Associate Member
    Made me toss and turn at night and a bit bitter at 75 ed. I had to take my dosing down to 50ed.

Kevinjg is offline Associate Member
    I've just started 150mg Tren A and 150mg Test P EOD, Was my 3rd injection 2day so it's been 5 days and i'm feeling hotter, the sweats wii be next.

bigmike8585 is offline Junior Member
    just finished up 60 days of tren a @ 75mg's....night sweats, insomnia were crazy, not to mention the sweat in the gym. my striation and vascularity were the best ever, not to mention i gained some great strength not even trying (doing reps of 15-20 for the most part) so far its my favorite....just watch out for the tren cough, if you dont know what it is search and be prepared, oh ya and drink alot of water

Thread Information