goonstopher is offline Junior Member

Shoulder injection problems

Ok so now that i've added a bit of size shoulder shots are becoming a pain... In order to reach and have comfortable area to work with for the arm holding the pin I need to use the leg on that side to hold the shooting arm in place. Now I am facing an issue of not being able to get the muscle to relax in the position I need to be in in order to reach it. Everyone talks about sites that show where to shoot but there seems to be no real world slutions anywhere for how to get muscles to relax or how to reach them... How do you guys manage to relax your shoulders while also gettinging enough room to reach them comfortably?

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    Why can you not relax the muscle? Just dangle your arm at your side or sit down and rest it across your leg and remember not to squeeze or tense up.
    ***No source checks!!!***

Thats impossible... If I sit with the arm at the side there is no chance in hell I would ever be able to reach across

ironaddict69 is offline Senior Member
    what are you like 300 lbs?

No not at all haha, maybe I have short arms, how can you guys reach over comfortably to inject? I don't even see how it is possible...

My currnt method is torotate my wrist on the arm to be injected while placing the elbow on that leg to rotate the shoulde upward then use the knee and leg on the arm doing the injection to hold the arm stretched across the body

also worth noting, I tend to shoot 2ml at a time with a 1.25" pin so when the shot is starting my hand has to be far out... I can barely touch each shoulder, maybe its me

drewvox is offline Junior Member
    goonstopher, try the quads. You can reach those easy without having to be a contortionist. If its virgin muscle it's going to hurt like hell though, most likely. At least it did for me.

Contortionists are lucky. They have no problems reaching injection sites, or giving themselves head.

Quads are far from virgin sites but I NEVER shoot them because they are a horror story. No matter when I try I can barely break the skin without a ton of pain or twitching...

I do chest, bi's, shoulders and glutes but glutes are building scar tissue and starting to hold EO based injectable in sterile abcess for to long.

Hmm...you have any bros that would help you out? I had a bro that I trusted enough to inject my glutes back in the day, it was much easier than doing it myself.

Maybe I need to do some at home yoga crap or something to be more flexible. I am far from huge and never considered myself super inflexible but maybe I have shorter arms than I should and need ot stretch more.

Hahaha, I have short arms too so I feel your pain. I'd rather have short arms than be a knuckle dragger though.

ANCEPONCE is offline Junior Member
    I have the same problem...So what I do is lean my shoulder hard against a door...by doing that it helps to force my free arm across my body so that I can reach all the way around. Then I grab the door knob with my arm that I will be injecting. Its still kinda hard to aspirate ...but it's the best I can do. I'll never do another quad injection again too much pain...and with the method I have just spelled out...I've never had any pain in the shoulders. Just my two cents.

It sounds like the muscle would be very hard and tense doing that. My problem is that holding the arm at max stretch it is VERY hard to operate accurately and still press the plunger

[/QUOTE]glutes are building scar tissue and starting to hold EO based injectable in sterile abcess for to long.[/QUOTE]

what do you mean by this. i beleive i may have scar tissue builing up in my glutes also because recently make injections are knoting up and causeing me alot of pain. and i wonder if this is my problem.

I get nice hard solid lumps that you can feel to the touch that take a week to go away and sometimes longer.

Thread Information