Benadryl as part of PCT?

I ran into a friend of mine the other day, he asked me if I was getting benadryl after my cycle. I didn't quite know what he meant. But he explained that juice burns out receptor sites in the body and that taking benadryl after a cycle helps to prevent this. I was just curious if anybody has heard of this tip?

deadlifts is offline Banned
    even if it did help to clear out receptors (I've heard that to) I don't see why you would need it for pct.

well, I guess u could use it throughout the cycle. That was just an obscure thing that I heard but he told me to take 50mg a day(2 caps) but I woudn't mind but the shit just makes me so sleepy u know. I didn't really know how else to explain it as part of PCT was the best I could describe it.

deadlifts is offline Banned
    I really doubt that rumor is true, and even if it was you would want to use it after your first cycle and before your second if you are trying to clear out your receptors

yeah, i'll try and research it a lil bit more to find out for sure, but it would be good to know for sure. I mean whats the point of injecting juice in ur muscles if they can't bind to the receptor sites at their full potential?

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by jaysunderstudy
    I ran into a friend of mine the other day, he asked me if I was getting benadryl after my cycle. I didn't quite know what he meant. But he explained that juice burns out receptor sites in the body and that taking benadryl after a cycle helps to prevent this. I was just curious if anybody has heard of this tip?
    Wrong receptors.

Such a thing would work with ECA or Clen , but not gear.

M.

hugovsilva is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by magic32
    Wrong receptors.

Such a thing would work with ECA or Clen , but not gear.

M.
    Agreed. Benadryl upregulates beta2 receptors, not the androgen receptor.

But when I checked this thread I was expecting something else, as I remember reading that ketotifen (which also upregulates beta2 receptors) has strong anti-catabolic properties, which makes it very useful during pct.

I don't think benadryl has the same properties.

chuckt12345 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    its just a antihistamine,, i def would not take it during the day unless you want to sleep

Thread Information