y0ungpump is offline New Member

site injecting question

Does anyone believe that site injecting actually works or think it is a myth? And im not talking about the swelling after the injection Im talking about any real growth after.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    If you're talking about one muscle growing more because you inject aas there, that's a myth.

if that was true my ass would be big as a house

MrNice is offline Banned
    With estered gear, since the gear needs to be in the bloodstream before the esterase enzymes split the gear from it, site injection is a myth.

With unestered/injectable orals like injectable dbol /winny site enhancement is in theory possible and some say it exists. Personally I haven't tried it out yet but I know some knowledgeable and respected guys who say it has happened for them, I have no reason to disbelieve them

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Quote Originally Posted by MrNice
    With estered gear, since the gear needs to be in the bloodstream before the esterase enzymes split the gear from it, site injection is a myth.

With unestered/injectable orals like injectable dbol/winny site enhancement is in theory possible and some say it exists. Personally I haven't tried it out yet but I know some knowledgeable and respected guys who say it has happened for them, I have no reason to disbelieve them
    That's very interesting, thanks for the info.

scaramouche is offline Senior Member
    its 'supposed' to happen to a degree but i would hazard a guess that the vast majority of gains r from the usual methods

Thread Information