steph-on360 is offline Junior Member

Stop Shitting on dbol cycle!

Just a little survey on your dbol experience. I mean everyone here seems to spit on dbol only cycle cause they don't seems to retain gain and only retain water gain. Personaly i love injections AAS(sustanon , deca , winstrol ) but, Am I the only one that gain good on dbol only? I'm in my 3rd dbol only cycle and the last two i gain a good 5 to 10 lbs of muscle mass, with a diet in chek for sure.

Anyone like me here? I would like to know what was your gain ?

Random is offline RETIRED VET
    waste of a thread..

Lexed is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    bastard made me look into this thread

scaramouche is offline Senior Member
    im dying for a crap

j/k

ive done dbol alone before with similar results makes a good bridgeing cycle but much more gains to be had from an injecatable

bpm1 is offline Anabolic Member
    never done d-bol yet, just ordered them today and ill never do a d-bol only cycle, just a waist of a cycle from what i read, it'll be my cyle kicker, thats it

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainDominate
    waste of a thread..
    waste of a thread...?? so why you even answer to it...waste of time i doubt?!

Big Papi JR. is offline Junior Member
    use the search button man. threads like this are made weekly. it's getting ridiculous alreadyy

Quote Originally Posted by Big Papi JR.
    use the search button man. threads like this are made weekly. it's getting ridiculous alreadyy
    More like daily

Quote Originally Posted by scaramouche
    im dying for a crap

j/k

ive done dbol alone before with similar results makes a good bridgeing cycle but much more gains to be had from an injecatable
    agree for sure...better result with injections. Just bored of people shitting on dbol when people don't know how to use it right

GHO5T is offline Senior Member
    waste of a thread..
    I second that..

~GHO5T~

bigtwin is offline Associate Member
    pointless cycle, wast of roids and a thread, why dbol only? its just water weight to make room for more muscle. if you only doing d bol you are just basically on a constant bloat which will expire once you get off. nice job.

randy6969 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigtwin
    pointless cycle, wast of roids and a thread, why dbol only? its just water weight to make room for more muscle. if you only doing d bol you are just basically on a constant bloat which will expire once you get off. nice job.

i like dbol but i hate how it makes my face look bloated, and my stomach. other than that strength gains are ok, and if u dont mind bloat its good for jump starting a good cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by steph-on360
    agree for sure...better result with injections. Just bored of people shitting on dbol when people don't know how to use it right
    using it right is using it to kickstart a cycle

ha ha no one is owned mate there is more than 1 way to skin a cat

Geeezer is offline Senior Member
    Just a little survey on your dbol experience. I mean everyone here seems to spit on dbol only cycle cause they don't seems to retain gain and only retain water gain. Personaly i love injections AAS(sustanon , deca , winstrol ) but, Am I the only one that gain good on dbol only? I'm in my 3rd dbol only cycle and the last two i gain a good 5 to 10 lbs of muscle mass, with a diet in chek for sure.

Anyone like me here? I would like to know what was your gain ?
    I guess you like water Gains??
    Good gain takw time and water gain happen with out a work out{d ball)

Quote Originally Posted by Geeezer
    I guess you like water Gains??
    Good gain takw time and water gain happen with out a work out{d ball)
    yeah but water gain may help you build muscle,

so more strenght = more heavy lifting = more muscle

i don't say that dbol is the best roid out there, but i know many Body builder that put on great bridge to retain gain and put on a lil extra before another cycle. As a great kickstart too.

''Good gain takw time and water gain happen with out a work out{d ball)''

Same thing for any injectable or test...if yu don't work out let see those lbs of water you'll retain...muscle don't grow like magic even on test

ha ha no one is owned mate there is more than 1 way to skin a cat
    i agree there is more than one way to use it, he's just so passionate about his d-bol i had to throw a little dig in there. just for the record, if all i had was d-bol, and could get nothin else to run with it, im sure i would run it alone. i really cant see that happening though, so there u go.

Quote Originally Posted by bpm1
    i agree there is more than one way to use it, he's just so passionate about his d-bol i had to throw a little dig in there. just for the record, if all i had was d-bol, and could get nothin else to run with it, im sure i would run it alone. i really cant see that happening though, so there u go.
    lol yeh it started out ok like most dbol threads but its getting a bit dbol-fundamentalist already,personaly i use it to kick start or for a 4 week bridge while im planning/obtaing or whatever else

MrNice is offline Banned
    never done d-bol yet, just ordered them today and ill never do a d-bol only cycle, just a waist of a cycle from what i read, it'll be my cyle kicker, thats it
    So you're parroting?

Newsflash to all the people who haven't run dbol : STFU!

Dianabol increases protein synthesis, blocks cortisol, gives impressive strength gains and promotes gycogenolysis (repletion of gylcogen post exercise) all of which contribute to its impressive muscle building capabilities.

People who bash dbol as just giving water weight are retards, if you gained an immense amount of water weight on dbol. YOUR DIET SUCKED. and you could have avoided this by eating clean or running an AI

If you lost all the weight you gained on dbol, YOUR DIET/TRAINING SUCKED. This isn't the compounds fault.

Dianabol promotes impressive weight gain, i've run Dbol with an AI, I didn't bloat, I gained like crazy and KEPT ALL MY GAINS!

I know plenty of experienced people who make dianabol a staple of all their cycles, you can't tell me my 250lb sub 10% friends don't know what promotes growth. They're bigger, stronger and more experienced than 90% of the bashers in this ridiculous thread.

The reason it has this reputation on this board, is because so many stupid noobs run dbol only, w/o knowing how to eat/train right, then when they lose their gains they blame the compound rather than their shitty habits. I've had friends who didn't want to inject run dbol only cycles and gain and keep 10-15lbs of muscle in 4-6 weeks.

Dianabol is an effective steroid , end of story.

yeah but water gain may help you build muscle,

so more strenght = more heavy lifting = more muscle

i don't say that dbol is the best roid out there, but i know many Body builder that put on great bridge to retain gain and put on a lil extra before another cycle. As a great kickstart too.

''Good gain takw time and water gain happen with out a work out{d ball)''

Same thing for any injectable or test...if yu don't work out let see those lbs of water you'll retain...muscle don't grow like magic even on test
    bloat dont bother me as its gone within a week 2 tops of ceasing

K.Biz is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MrNice
    So you're parroting?

Dianabol increases protein synthesis, blocks cortisol, gives impressive strength gains and promotes gycogenolysis (repletion of gylcogen post exercise) all of which contribute to its impressive muscle building capabilities.

People who bash dbol as just giving water weight are retards, if you gained an immense amount of water weight on dbol. YOUR DIET SUCKED. and you could have avoided this by eating clean or running an AI

If you lost all the weight you gained on dbol, YOUR DIET/TRAINING SUCKED. This isn't the compounds fault.

Dianabol promotes impressive weight gain, i've run Dbol with an AI, I didn't bloat, I gained like crazy and KEPT ALL MY GAINS!

I know plenty of experienced people who make dianabol a staple of all their cycles, you can't tell me my 250lb sub 10% friends don't know what promotes growth. They're bigger, stronger and more experienced than 90% of the bashers in this ridiculous thread.

The reason it has this reputation on this board, is because so many stupid noobs run dbol only, w/o knowing how to eat/train right, then when they lose their gains they blame the compound rather than their shitty habits. I've had friends who didn't want to inject run dbol only cycles and gain and keep 10-15lbs of muscle in 4-6 weeks.

Dianabol is an effective steroid, end of story.
    Amen!

The reason it has this reputation on this board, is because so many stupid noobs run dbol only, w/o knowing how to eat/train right
    YUP, now, lets take a bet to see how many Dbol threads we will have today? anyone? $10 here...

CD

MrNice is offline Banned
    YUP, now, lets take a bet to see how many Dbol threads we will have today? anyone? $10 here...

CD
    I'm betting 7

GHO5T is offline Senior Member

CD

$15 says we get 5..

~GHO5T~

K.Biz is offline Banned
    im gonna low ball it and go 3

K.biz
    Last edited by K.Biz; 06-14-2007 at 09:30 AM.

ziinus is offline Associate Member
    its the game,noobs are asking stupid questions to vet, then the vets become older and the noobs become the vet , and begin to answer stupid questions

MrNice is offline Banned
    Do I still get the $10 if I start all 7?

Lately instead of "can i drink winny threads" its changed to Dbol only cycles, and "how much muscle can i gain off dbol only"

CD

So you're parroting?

Dianabol is an effective steroid, end of story.

GOD BLESS YOU!!

but no i'm not a dbol fundamentalist lolll

So end of story i think this thread is becoming to long for the question loll

can i be a vet pls

can i be a vet pls

lollll just become a basher....everyone will think your a vet

i dont think relying on others who's opinion i trust makes me a parrot, if thats the case then we are all parrots.as i stated i just ordered some d-bol yesterday and when i get it i will use it as a kickstart for my cycle and nothing more.if taking advice from more experienced bros or people who have used something and following that makes me a parrot then SQUACK,SQUACK.i think u call that being educated IMHO!

drewvox is offline Junior Member
    I thought this thread was going to be about the guy having diarrhea from dbol , and it turned out to be way less interesting.

MrNice is offline Banned
    i dont think relying on others who's opinion i trust makes me a parrot, if thats the case then we are all parrots.as i stated i just ordered some d-bol yesterday and when i get it i will use it as a kickstart for my cycle and nothing more.if taking advice from more experienced bros or people who have used something and following that makes me a parrot then SQUACK,SQUACK.i think u call that being educated IMHO!
    Following peoples advice doesn't make you a parrot, telling people that Dbol only is a waste of a cycle when you've never personally tried it makes you a parrot.

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    Some people might think you don't deserve to shit doing a Dbol only cycle.

***No source checks!!!***

Following peoples advice doesn't make you a parrot, telling people that Dbol only is a waste of a cycle when you've never personally tried it makes you a parrot.
    uh i stated very clearly"from what ive READ" i made no claim to be an expert w/it. its all good bro piss away if thats what u like.

Quote Originally Posted by muriloninja
    Some people might think you don't deserve to shit doing a Dbol only cycle.

i would agree, i had no right to post at all in this thread, sorry everybody

hmmm u have a point,some profound dude once said all learning is plagiarism,but then im parroting just by repeating it,where does learning end and parroting begin,a dicussion for the lounge one day when im bored

Thread Information