kwakisaki is offline Associate Member

injection plz check

hi ive been injecting sus 250 into my glute im on wk6 now,for the first couple of weeks my asss really hurted,but now i can even feel it ,why is this? from wk4 onwards i cant feel my sus shots

dupa95 is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    ??????????

frenchy is offline Associate Member
    maybe you hit a nerve and broke it????????

cycleme is offline Junior Member
    I was the same with prop, first 2-3 weeks were debilatating....then I could hardly feel them...think your body gets used to the test a lil??? muscle isnt a virgin muscle anymore?

????????????

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    are you rotating your sites or just shooting in the same glute each time? how many times a week are you injecting?

You glute may be getting used to the shots, BUT not recommended to shot the same area all the time as scar tissue will build up. Shoot only once every 6 days in the same spot.

im shooting in the same glute for my sus,and deca in the shoulder, im shooting sus every 7 days

allabs5150 is offline Associate Member
    Your body is probably just getting used to the sust, but as SMAN12B says I would not sugest shooting in the same area everytime, rotating you shot locations is the best thing to do to avoid scar tissue build up

Your body is probably just getting used to the sust, but as SMAN12B says I would not sugest shooting in the same area everytime, rotating you shot locations is the best thing to do to avoid scar tissue build up

oppps sorry about the double post thing

Quote Originally Posted by kwakisaki
    im shooting in the same glute for my sus,and deca in the shoulder, im shooting sus every 7 days

Unless you are on HRT doses, you should NOT be shooting sust only once a week

For BB purposes sust needs to be shot EOD which would require you to learn to use several more sites

so why am i not gettin pain?1st 4 wks my ass wuz sore,

so why am i not gettin pain?1st 4 wks my ass wuz sore,

Your muscle has either gotten used to the shots or your gear is fake. Not everyone gets pain from sust, but most do

Once again I must agree with SMAN12B.

I think you said you are into your 6th week, are you seeing any gains???? You should have started seeing someting by now, although you are not taking your sust properly. You didnt mention your dosage not it should be taken EOD

Joemeek is offline Junior Member
    hi ive been injecting sus 250 into my glute im on wk6 now,for the first couple of weeks my asss really hurted,but now i can even feel it ,why is this? from wk4 onwards i cant feel my sus shots
    Might sound a wee bit obvious but
    how careful have you been with the injections ?
    are you doing it, or someone else ?
    where exactly are you hitting on your ass ?
    how often are you injecting ?
    is it the same side everytime ?

Just that your question is a bit vague to get a proper response

Could be, "for example" if you're doing it yourself every other day that you're not being as careful as you might think, little movement each time you inject or slight tension on the muscle could could cause discomfort which is just escalating everytime. The glute is not the easiest place to hit by yourself.
    Last edited by Joemeek; 06-14-2007 at 08:00 AM.

some 1 else is injecting,im injecting the sus in the same glute for 6 weeks now,ive gained 12lb so far,but shall i try my right side (glute) to see if anything happens,and also im taking deca in the shoulder,and sometimes its like some 1 has giva me a dead arm and some times the pain is quite low,

SnaX is offline Anabolic Member
    I would alternate injection sites. Shooting in the same spot is asking for a few problems.

Hey SMAN, would it be alright to shoot sust every 3 days, rather than EOD? (If sust was 300mg/ml - sound alright?
    Last edited by SnaX; 06-14-2007 at 07:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SnaX
    I would alternate injection sites. Shooting in the same spot is asking for a few problems.

Hey SMAN, would it be alright to shoot sust every 3 days, rather than EOD?

You can shoot sust once a year if you really want to......It was created originally for HRT purposes only....then bodybuilders got their hands on it and started taking large doses

The thing is , the shortest ester in Sust is Prop, so you really should take it according to Prop's useful half-life. That is why it is BEST to take EOD,

BUT...........

You won't die taking it E3D it is just a matter of trying to reduce the possibility of side effects by keeping blood levels from spiking and diving and spiking all over again......

You will be OK taking it E3D just might end up with more sides than if you did ED or EOD, but then again you may be a lucky one and not even notice a difference. Only way to know for sure is to be the Guinea Pig. Good Luck

Quote Originally Posted by SMAN12B
    You can shoot sust once a year if you really want to......It was created originally for HRT purposes only....then bodybuilders got their hands on it and started taking large doses

The thing is , the shortest ester in Sust is Prop, so you really should take it according to Prop's useful half-life. That is why it is BEST to take EOD,

BUT...........

You won't die taking it E3D it is just a matter of trying to reduce the possibility of side effects by keeping blood levels from spiking and diving and spiking all over again......

You will be OK taking it E3D just might end up with more sides than if you did ED or EOD, but then again you may be a lucky one and not even notice a difference. Only way to know for sure is to be the Guinea Pig. Good Luck
    Yeah I hear that on the side-effects of the shorter acting tests...
    My last cycle was Test Cyp, and I gained well on that.
    Simple as it was just one ester to worry about.

So the key would be to keep the shorter test levels constant to avoid sides.... For some reason I was under the impression the short acting tests wouldn't cause sides as long a the next test kicked in by that time...
    So each ester can cause it's own effect?

I think I understand you on this one...

Lets say I'm not worried about side effects... would E3D of 300mg sust help me along side a good diet and good routine? Im concidering running 1.5ml... not sure at this time...

Joemeek is offline Junior Member
    You should alternate the injection site everytime, why don't you add the deca to the sust anyway and get it done on one shot ?
    Last edited by Joemeek; 06-15-2007 at 06:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SnaX
    Yeah I hear that on the side-effects of the shorter acting tests...
    My last cycle was Test Cyp, and I gained well on that.
    Simple as it was just one ester to worry about.

So the key would be to keep the shorter test levels constant to avoid sides.... For some reason I was under the impression the short acting tests wouldn't cause sides as long a the next test kicked in by that time...
    So each ester can cause it's own effect?

I think I understand you on this one...

Lets say I'm not worried about side effects... would E3D of 300mg sust help me along side a good diet and good routine? Im concidering running 1.5ml... not sure at this time...

YES......

my strengh has only gone up a liitle but my weight has gone up what can that be? like 4 example on flat bench i was pressing 74kg and now its only 82 kg,or is that enough

Quote Originally Posted by SMAN12B
    YES......
    YES?!?!?!?!?!?!??

Musicman is offline Associate Member
    250mg a week is low, try at least 500. as for the pain, its common, you should definately rotate injection sites. if youre a newbie the pain is normal especially as you develop youre injection technique. ie keeping the needle straight, getting the right part of the glute, taking the needle out straight

S431M7 is offline Banned
    if u can't feel, that's mean u injected it right.

Thread Information