Thread: needle size...

BruceMan7777 is offline New Member

needle size...

hey guys Im starting a stack of prop and enan... Has anyone ever used 22gage 1" needles for this and had any problems?

drewvox is offline Junior Member
    I think sometimes the length of the pin ***ends on which injection site you are choosing. A 1" should be sufficient (except maybe for glutes) but some of the more knowledgable people may have a better answer.

kfrost06 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by drewvox
    I think sometimes the length of the pin ***ends on which injection site you are choosing. A 1" should be sufficient (except maybe for glutes) but some of the more knowledgable people may have a better answer.
    ^^^Agreed.

But to the original post, why are you stacking test w/test? Are you using prop till the enth kicks in?

Joe Dic is offline Junior Member
    22g 1" is fine as long as your not a fatty, I use 1.5 as I am. but anyways 1' is more than enough for delts, quads,or even glute if your lean.
    You can even get away with a 25 5/8 pin for you delts with the prop but the enanthate would need to be 'warmed up' to go through the 25g but it does work.

frank2738 is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    go with a higher guage bro. 23 or 25. i fine the smaller the needle, the less pain, especially with prop.

scaramouche is offline Senior Member
    22 will be fine ull hardly notice the diff from 23

i was about to get 25g to do test c in delt. is this hard to do, should i go with 23g. i only used 21g in glutes. sorry to highjack thread but u might want to know this to.

Alpha_Romeo is offline Junior Member
    I use 1" 23

yeah i used 22g 1 1/2 inch my 1st cycle now i use 23g 1 1/2 inch for all my injections i do quads, glutes and shoulders sometimes.

BruceMan7777 is offline New Member
    using prop untill the enanth kickes in last time it took about 5 weeks...with out a prop "jump"

I got 23 guage 1" and it seems to be working good... but My ****ing ass is killing me. my first shot and I feel like a crippled old man... somthings ****ed up... and suggestions?

sundancekid is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BruceMan7777
    using prop untill the enanth kickes in last time it took about 5 weeks...with out a prop "jump"

I got 23 guage 1" and it seems to be working good... but My ****ing ass is killing me. my first shot and I feel like a crippled old man... somthings ****ed up... and suggestions?
    Prop in fresh meat will hurt like a bitch. Inject slowly and cut it with something to make the prop a little more tolerable.

Musicman is offline Associate Member
    i used to swear by 20X1.5 never had problems with pain. 22 i find is pretty much perfect

Thread Information