did a test cycle a couple years ago..and fellas..it was not what many of you experienced at all!!

it was ara-test made in mexico..200 mg enanthate ..50 mg prop...shot two cc's eod..i got whacked hard the first shot..a raging one....and then....

nothing....s**t was dead...hair fell out ...i got strong as hell..but i was already...i went from 350 on the bench to 440

strengths went crazy...got off after 10 weeks...did a pct...had some very odd side effects from it...hallucinations and stuff...it was diificult to get though it

now im feeeling the age..at 41..i had to get another knee surgery..they (dr's) tell me that cycling can weaken the cellular stricture or compostion of ligaments..i snapped mine in my knee unexpectedly at a show one nite..

my shoulders are in a tremendous amount of pain..and i have tendinitis in my elbow..

and yet...
im thinking if I do another cycle...it will ease the pain...the hair wont fall out...

and my dick will stay hard...now

can anyone convince me that a test cycle run for 8 weeks..wont do those things? done with proper pct..(which im still not sure what that is after my expeience)

or will only the positive occur??...

fellas i want to believe..but after that last cycle...f**k

a nice easy simple 8-12 week cycle..injectable...test?

im thinking from our writings that that is what we are lacking as we age...but coming off is very difficult..giving up the fountain of youth aint ez...yeah yeah blue pills i know...shave the head ..yeah yeah...

has anyone else experienced what im talking about?

any thoughts?

im heading south o the border tom am :P