Bossman is offline Bossman - AR Monitor

Tren issues-bromo help??

Ive taken tren acetate twice in two different cycles. The first was 50mg ED, and the second was 75 mg ED. Each time I began to suffer from sides about one month in. I held water. Enough to swell my feet so much I could hardly put my shoes on. I broke out with acne and developed snoring/sleep apnea. After cutting the tren out, I recovered in 1-2 weeks.

My question is, if I add Bromo, or Dostinex, will it alleviate these sides which I think are from raised prolactin levels?

Anybody who has experience with this, please give your opinion.

Ive also had issues with deca and fast deca with sleep apnea as well.

skipp is offline Senior Member
    I'm using caber now, for a npp problem and it works amazing. No sides yet, going on 2 weeks of use. I'd imagine if your sides are caused by prolactin, caber or bromo will alleviate.

Bossman is offline Bossman - AR Monitor
    Quote Originally Posted by skipp
    I'm using caber now, for a npp problem and it works amazing. No sides yet, going on 2 weeks of use. I'd imagine if your sides are caused by prolactin, caber or bromo will alleviate.

Thanks Skipp. What sides are bothering you with NPP? I love deca and NPP but I snore horrible and get sleep apnea with both. Maybe the caber or bromo will help me there too.

king6 is offline Anabolic Member
    I have heard T3 helps with prolactin issues, but I wouldn't mess with T3, not sure what caber is or what it does, could you enlighten?

james21 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by king6
    I have heard T3 helps with prolactin issues, but I wouldn't mess with T3, not sure what caber is or what it does, could you enlighten?
    I couldnt pull up the studies but i distinctly remember reading that t3 administration rose prolactin levels... But at the same time i remember ready one study that said it decreased and alot that said it had no effect. Caber=Cabergoline or brand name Dostinex. Its a dopamine agonist that completely ***letes your prolactin levels. If you are having prolactin problems I wouldnt try T3 or B6 i would just shoot straight to a dopamine agonist(bromo or caber.

skipp is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cgb6810
    Thanks Skipp. What sides are bothering you with NPP? I love deca and NPP but I snore horrible and get sleep apnea with both. Maybe the caber or bromo will help me there too.
    I'm actually bloating like a son of a gun, low sex drive, and I had a minor run in with gyno but that was shot down with .5mg of caber. I've continued use as it had up'd my drive to that of a 13 year old with a penthouse. It wasn't easy to find, and I actually have a few sources, I was surprised.

hugovsilva is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cgb6810
    Ive taken tren acetate twice in two different cycles. The first was 50mg ED, and the second was 75 mg ED. Each time I began to suffer from sides about one month in. I held water. Enough to swell my feet so much I could hardly put my shoes on. I broke out with acne and developed snoring/sleep apnea. After cutting the tren out, I recovered in 1-2 weeks.

My question is, if I add Bromo, or Dostinex, will it alleviate these sides which I think are from raised prolactin levels?

Anybody who has experience with this, please give your opinion.

Ive also had issues with deca and fast deca with sleep apnea as well.
    Caber is great to reduce prolactin levels and its sides, but your sides don't seem prolactin related.

Thread Information