Thread: 2 questions

Havesome77 is offline Associate Member

2 questions

Question #1
    I know the rule of thumb is to stay off juice the same amount of time that you are on, but what exactly is considered time on?
    I was on an 8 week cycle of sus/Deca and my last shot was on July 4th. Sus and Deca lay in the system for about 3 weeks, so does that mean I was on for 11 weeks.

Do I stay off for 8 weeks or 11 weeks? I hope its only 8!!!

Question #2

I ended clomid therapy last week and i think my boys are back to normal size, but I still have no sex drive at all.

When is my pecker gonna decided that it wants to nail my fiance again?

Thanx
    Havesome

NoLimits is offline Member
    Answer #1 The rule is interpreted as your length of cycle, including your clomid treatment.

Answer #2 Your “pecker” question is hard to answer. It depends on the individual. Even though your boys are back to normal size, you could still have low-test levels.

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    The time on=time off rule is a very basic guideline. If you have not recovered yet then you should wait until you have. Low sex drive is one indicator that you have not. Get tested and see if you have returned to normal. To answer your original question I would say Eleven weeks but again if in eleven weeks you haven't recovered and you do another cycle then you would have been better off just staying on.

RobNAUTICA is offline Associate Member
    just wondering, but would nolvadex help this?

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    true, what everyone says here is true, speaking from my own experience. My sex drive did not come back until about a week after my clomid theropy was over. THen I was horney like I was back on my cycle again, I started breaking out and very sexually aggressive. I had to check myself, to make sure that I wasn't injecting something in my sleep to have these types of feelings. I have heard some guys taking them a while to get their "sex drive" back up to par. Me, I guess I am lucky..

Rhino58 is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by RobNAUTICA
    just wondering, but would nolvadex help this?
    Nolvadex helps with water retention, it is rumored to help with gino but i am not sure on that one.

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by Rhino58
    Nolvadex helps with water retention, it is rumored to help with gino but i am not sure on that one.
    Bro, he doesn't have a problem with water retention, he was wondering if nolva will help re-start his natural production of test, thus helping his libido.

Nolvadex can help prevent gyno if you begin taking it when signs of gyno appear. It competes with estrogen for receptor sites thus keeping gyno at bay. BUT if you already have gyno, you are stuck with it.

BIG GEOFF is offline New Member
    why not try some HCG this usually kick starts my libido big time

babi is offline Associate Member
    how old are you dude?in my few cycles i have never had problem with my libido and i never took nothing post cycle either.i was more horny when on juice and my normal self after i finished

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    this is a typical reaction with running deca , clomid or not. its famous for libido decreasing sides. im with the bros above, get tested and dont go back on until youre feeling "right" again..........

peace bb79

Ozzy is offline Senior Member
    I started clomid yesterday and still have a very strong sex drive and I'm over 35 !!! Hope it stays this way

Thread Information