Lethalius is offline Junior Member

Thumbs up First Injection ever

I just finished up with my first injection (of my first ever cycle). I shot 2 cc's(ml's) of Deca into my left bicep using my right hand to shoot with. Used a 3CC syringe with a 18g x 1.5 inch needle to draw, then switched the needle to a 25g x 5/8" to shoot. The toughest thing initially was getting the needle cap off the needle- I bent the first needle to shoot with trying to get the cap off, and had to remove it and get another one. Anyways the needle went in easy and the shot was easy. I think I took about 1 min to 1.25 minutes to inject the two CC's. My bicep seemed to love the Deca juice shooting in. I was a little concerned that it was tough to keep my shooting hand steady- the needle moved a little in and out of my bicep. Post-shot, I am massaging the bicep muscle with a hot, wet, clean rag.

I think I will plan to use 23gx1 to 25gx1 for biceps, quads, and maybe calves, and a 1.5" for the buttocks department. 5/8" almost seems too small for my biceps.

The Deca is 100 mg/ml
    The Testoviron is 250 mg/ml

I was planning to shoot as follows weekly, needing 400mg Deca/500mg Test per week:
    Monday: 2ml Deca
    Wednesday: 2ml Testoviron
    Friday: 2ml Deca

Does that look okay?

I thought about mixing the Deca and Testoviron shots up like the following but am uneasy about how to properly mix them in the syringe:
    Monday: 1mL Testoviron + 1mL Deca in one 2mL injection
    Wednesday: 2mL Deca in one 2mL injection
    Friday: 1mL Testoviron + 1mL Deca in one 2mL injection

I posted this for critique a few weeks ago. Here is my 12 week Dbol /Deca/Test En cycle:

I am 5'9", 196, 34 yrs old with 10 yrs lifting experience. Have never done gear before.

Week 1-6: 50 mg Dianabol ED
    Week 1-11: 400 mg Deca per week
    Week 1-12: 500 mg test en per week

Week 14: 300 mg Clomid (1st day)
    100 mg Clomid (next 10 days)
    50 mg Clomid (last 17 days)

Split each dianabol into 2 doses at 25mg/day and chew tablets.
    Nolva on hand in case of gyno (20 mg/day if needed)

-Lethalius

juttsin is offline Junior Member
    y your bicep? your not supposed to shoot 2ccs in your arm. you should try and shoot your quad or ass.

DiMensionX is offline Member
    I shoot 2.5cc's in the OUTER and INNER bicep of each arm every week. No problem at all and I have fairly small bi's!

DMX

still growin is offline Member
    You might need some bromcriptine in there too bro. Deca causes progesterone gyno, not same as testosterone caused gyno. And I never had to use nolv, but I think you should start at 40mg when you get lump untill its gone, then drop to 20mg. Ask someone whos sure though! Other than that, looks good to me. Post some results will ya?!

Thank you for the replies guys. I will definitely post my results with this cycle, and I plan to post a before and after pic too.

-Lethalius

Lynn is offline Female Member
    wow i have to agree... 2cc in the bi is a lot of juice.. bet your arm hurts tomorrow... i'd only shoot 1 cc in the bi.. but that just my opinion.. good luck bro

devland2 is offline Junior Member
    i did my first one today (tuesday) and it was 2 cc, 1 cc fina and 1 cc sust, went into my left leg , still a bit sore, can't imagine pushing that into my bicep

pumpseeker is offline Senior Member
    No flame DMX but you shoot 2.5 ccs in that Bicep? Why? I could see if these were 20" or something but damn...and I hope that's a "before" pic.

In retrospect, 2 CC's into my bicep for my first ever shot was likely too much. My bicep is still a bit tender two days after. Part of the soreness may be that I injected a bit too fast too. Tonight was my 2nd shot- did 2CC's of Test En into my quad- it took about 2.5 minutes and went pretty smoothly. Used a 25g x 1" for the quad.

inertia is offline Associate Member
    im surprised noone has commented on running d-bol for 6 wks. do you think this is acceptable for a first cycle? by the way. way to do your homework leth. so many dive in to as before they realize they have no idea whats happening to them. looks like youve put some thiught into this. very few flaws. goodluck get HUGE!

pumpseeker is offline Senior Member
    Leth, from experience... I ran 40mgs/day dbol and in the first week, blood pressure went way up, face was red 24/7, stomach hurt too, so I dropped it to 30mg/day and this helped a lot. I agree with Inertia, I would only run the dbol for 4, maybe 5 weeks at the most...think of your liver!(also-make sure you're taking 1,500mg/day ALA and milk thistle along with that dbol to detox.)

I do agree, from what I have read, 6 weeks on d-bol is aggressive for a beginner. I am ordering some ala right now.

Let me rephrase what I just said: 6 weeks on d-bol is aggressive for anybody, not just a beginner.

Thread Information