stretch is offline New Member

Talking check my MASS CYCLE!!!!!!!!

wk 1-4 anadrol 50mg,100mg,100mg,50mg ed
    wk 4-8 suspension 100mg ed
    wk 1-10 enanthate 750mg split dose mon wed fri
    wk 8-13 prop 100mg ed
    wk 1-13 .25 arimidex ed
    3 days later clomid 300mg 1st day, 200mg 10 days, 100mg 10 days

i had just finished a cylce about a month ago. i am going to start this one in the beginning of november. it doesnt hurt to get your gear a little early. which anadrol should i get anapolon or androlic? i also used enathate in my last cycle at the same dose. should i use it again or switch to sustanon since i will inject 3x a week. please tell me what you think.
    Last edited by stretch; 08-19-2002 at 08:17 PM.

4plates is offline Banned
    i like the cycle but it looks like your going from 750 mg to 1400 mg of test and back down to 750,which i dont have a problem with but you are only running 350 mg at the end. why not run the test prop at 100-150 mg ed in the end to keep consentrations somewhat ballenced

i like the idea of the suspension after the dbol ,but test is test and levels are levels.keep the anti-es running!

im probably gunna get slammed for not asking for stats but i like the cycle for me and thats how i would run it

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    4plates I can't believe you didn't ask for stats. Actually the cycle looks pretty good but you are taking a healthy jump up and then down on the test like 4plates pointed out which could result in some more pronounced sides. That should pack on some nice beef though.

stretch is offline New Member
    Originally posted by 4plates
    i like the cycle but it looks like your going from 750 mg to 1400 mg of test and back down to 750,which i dont have a problem with but you are only running 350 mg at the end. why not run the test prop at 100-150 mg ed in the end to keep consentrations somewhat ballenced

i like the idea of the suspension after the dbol ,but test is test and levels are levels.keep the anti-es running!

im probably gunna get slammed for not asking for stats but i like the cycle for me and thats how i would run it
    sorry that was a typo. i couldnt make up my mind when i had written it down if i wanted to do mesanolon at 50mg ed or prop 100mg ed. i am 6'7" 210 pounds 10%bf. this is my 5th cycle.

Dr. Derek is offline Member
    add a week to your cycle Keep the enanthate the same 1-10 750mgs and then switch to prop 100mg ed, for four weeks, this seems more logical to me. you could even drop the prop to 75mg, on week twelve and the 50mg the last week. I would just keep it at 100mg the last four weeks. Good luck it look solid, should get some good gains off it.

By the way why are you taking enanthate every third day?

ragin' is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by stretch

i am 6'7" 210 pounds 10%bf. this is my 5th cycle.
    very nice considering the stats and cycle history. this one's gonna be right! good luck w/ it! i'd like to hear results.

Thread Information