Kimo27 is offline Associate Member

Advice for a friend

Yea so this dude ive known for years wants to do his first cycle of Test e, since im recently going to start my first cycle ( my cycle includes test e, d-bol, mast e) i cant really give him advice, but i told him what i could and this is what i said.

wks 1-12 test e frontloaded (1g shot the first day; 250mg shot the 4th day)

that it! lol anyways i said id help him with PCT on this cycle, but i really dont know PCT myself infact CD ended up helping me with my PCT in my cycle so can someone help me with my friends PCT? or what he should be taking while on Test e?

no one?

Second2None is offline Banned
    nolva and clomid

dosages? should he take this during his cycle or after?

bump.. Its getting late im going to bed, ill read this thread in the morning.

Nite guys..

Titleist is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimo27
    Yea so this dude ive known for years wants to do his first cycle of Test e, since im recently going to start my first cycle ( my cycle includes test e, d-bol, mast e) i cant really give him advice, but i told him what i could and this is what i said.

wks 1-12 test e frontloaded (1g shot the first day; 250mg shot the 4th day)

that it! lol anyways i said id help him with PCT on this cycle, but i really dont know PCT myself infact CD ended up helping me with my PCT in my cycle so can someone help me with my friends PCT? or what he should be taking while on Test e?
    Honestly, the PCT CD recommended for your cycle could be applied for your friend as well. IMO, a SERM/AI combination is what works best. Everyone has their idea of the perfect PCT, but it's really individual ***endant. That's why it's hard for US to say what would work best for YOU. The best way to determine what works best is by trial and error. Try certain compounds/dosages and get bloodwork done to find out which combination gets your horomones back to normal with the least amount of side effects.

That being said, I like Nolva/Aromasin at the moment. But, recently i've seen studies that have swayed my opinion on Nolva and I may try something new next cycle.

Wk 1-6 Nolva 20mg/ED
    Wk 1-5 Aromasin 20mg/ED

^Something like that should work well for your friend.

K.Biz is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Titleist
    Honestly, the PCT CD recommended for your cycle could be applied for your friend as well. IMO, a SERM/AI combination is what works best. Everyone has their idea of the perfect PCT, but it's really individual ***endant. That's why it's hard for US to say what would work best for YOU. The best way to determine what works best is by trial and error. Try certain compounds/dosages and get bloodwork done to find out which combination gets your horomones back to normal with the least amount of side effects.

That being said, I like Nolva/Aromasin at the moment. But, recently i've seen studies that have swayed my opinion on Nolva and I may try something new next cycle.

Wk 1-6 Nolva 20mg/ED
    Wk 1-5 Aromasin 20mg/ED

^Something like that should work well for your friend.
    I would bump that nolva up for pct like this:

wk 1-3 40mg nolvaED
    wk 3-6 20mg nolvaED

wk 1-6 Aromasin .25mgED

Njord is offline Senior Member
    And fix that frontload schedule. 500mg twice a week for the first week, then back to 250mg twice a week for remainder of schedule.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Quote Originally Posted by K.Biz
    I would bump that nolva up for pct like this:

wk 1-3 40mg nolvaED
    wk 3-6 20mg nolvaED

wk 1-6 Aromasin .25mgED
    nah dont think theres a diff between 40 and 20 at all in nolva that i have ever seen but i have adhd and dyslexia so iono bout anything anymore ><

Quote Originally Posted by Njord
    And fix that frontload schedule. 500mg twice a week for the first week, then back to 250mg twice a week for remainder of schedule.
    im just wondering why it would be done this way? According to CD he said to frontload with 1g then resume at normal at 250mg

i also see other people taking some of there pct during the cycle? should i advise to do that? if so what should he take during the cycle?

Thread Information