gooer is offline Associate Member

500 mg of test still enough to gain for second cycle?

first cycle was 500 mg a week of sus for 10 weeks

stats: 22 years old, 200 lbs, 6'1, <10 percent body fat

for my second cycle i want to use test and eq. i'm concerned my body has 'gotten used' to that dosage of test and i won't get good gains off it? is this crazy? will the eq (at 400 mg a week) make up for it?

i can get pretty much any form of test.. test e, test c, and sus.. i noticed the cyp is dosed at 200 mg as opposed to the 250 mg of the others, i could run that at 600 mg for the second cycle.

also would frontloading help

MrNice is offline Banned
    u don't build up a tolerance to endogenously produced hormones.

otherwise it'd be impossible to gain naturally post-cycle (and I know I did...briefly)

my first cycle was 500mg test e/wk and 30mg dbol 1-4.

2nd cycle is 350mg/wk TNE and 50mg dbol ed.

if u subtract ester weight i'm pretty much running it again, if ur shit is on point. u'll gain pretty well, if ur diet etc suck u might not get the gains u want.

Titleist is offline Senior Member
    1)500mg/wk should be fine for your Test.
    2)Personally I would run Deca instead of EQ, but if you want to run EQ I would suggest 600mg.
    3)If you do decide to run the EQ, I would frontload. You can frontload the Test as well. You will start seeing results much sooner.

gooer is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Titleist
    1)500mg/wk should be fine for your Test.
    2)Personally I would run Deca instead of EQ, but if you want to run EQ I would suggest 600mg.
    3)If you do decide to run the EQ, I would frontload. You can frontload the Test as well. You will start seeing results much sooner.
    thanks for the responses guys. the only reason i chose eq instead of deca is i heard it negatively reacts with dutasteride which i'm on.. what can you do.

i've been considering running the eq at 600 mg, i heard that might raise blood pressure too high, but then i've heard from other people it's extremely mild (and that you won't get a lot of results from 400 mg).

scaramouche is offline Senior Member
    u will make the most gains on ur first cycle,thats not to say u wont gain from subsequent cycles cos u will just not as in ur face or as much,at least not with the same cycle and doses,i cant explain whats going on biologicaly but ull see what i mean when u do ur second,its the same with all guys whove juiced more than once that ive spoken to

Thread Information