Thread: An EQ question

iigood is offline New Member

An EQ question

hi guys i have been researching since the day i have joined and continue to do so. I seem to be hanging out more at the Diet forum than here nice recipes there i must admit. anyway about my question i am still not ready to a cycle yet not for a long time anyway but need some info.

Is it ok to use Eq alone? i know it rdrops your test levels but not as much as dbol so i assume it shopuld be ok to use it alone. I dont seem to be a fan of Test becoz 1 i have no mrs. and would absolutely hate to be on a hard 24/7 and not get laid. so is it ok to use EQ alone?? i got a mate who is a vet and can pretty much get anything off him all legit stuff

gooer is offline Associate Member
    using it alone lowers your sex drive, probably not a good idea.

and bad reason not to use test. you won't have a hard on 24/7 to the point where it's a problem. it might actually motivate you to go out and find someone..

and you'll have all that new found muscle.

for your first cycle i'd really recommend doing just test. you won't regret it.

Titleist is offline Senior Member
    EQ can be used alone, but I wouldn't recommend it. It's considered a relatively weak AAS and when used alone, I would expect the gains to be minimal. Also, it will inhibit your natural test production. To the extent that your libido will be affected? That's individual d ependant and I would be inclined to say that half will have some sort of problem, and half will be fine.

I wouldn't be so concerned with the hard-on side effect of test. You can always choke the chicken if you feel the need.

iigood is offline New Member
    [QUOTE=gooer] you won't have a hard on 24/7 to the point where it's a problem. it might actually motivate you to go out and find someone..

QUOTE]

just got out of a r/ship and really not really fussed abt finding sum1. i am only 140lbs with 8.7% bf. its nt a good idea for me to even consider using aas. thats why i have been hanging out in the diet forum and to be honest i really enjoy it. diest is in good shape i eat like an animal and easy 3-4000 cals alot of protein i eat an easy 7kg of meat a week thats easily. if i get on AAS with 8.7%bf is it ok?? i dont want to end up destroying my body or even my life as muscles form when burning fat. I'll let you guys decide i have no problem getting AAS since a close mate is a vet. and i am on Anti D**ressants which make me eat even more if decide to to do a cycle of say sust or test e. @ 500-600mg/week is dat a good idea?
    Last edited by iigood; 06-17-2007 at 09:04 PM.

Titleist is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by iigood
    i am only 140 pounds
    You don't even need to be thinking about AAS use right now. Just keep working with your diet and you will grow. Post your diet up in the diet forum, with macros, to be critiqued.

Maxim1056 is offline Junior Member
    i ran EQ alone for 12 weeks at a low dose of 300 mg a week, and had no problems with sex drive or any other side effects, i didnt even use PCT afterwards but i was also 20 yrs old so i dunno if my youth kept me in check or not, but thats just me.....could be different with other ppl. The gains i got were small but solid ones, i retained most of them. You can expect to gain 10-15lbs of solid lean muscle, and retain around 8-10lbs. Gluck

kfrost06 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxim1056
    i ran EQ alone for 12 weeks at a low dose of 300 mg a week, and had no problems with sex drive or any other side effects, i didnt even use PCT afterwards but i was also 20 yrs old so i dunno if my youth kept me in check or not, but thats just me.....could be different with other ppl. The gains i got were small but solid ones, i retained most of them. You can expect to gain 10-15lbs of solid lean muscle, and retain around 8-10lbs. Gluck
    I have heard that from many users, Eq is very mild on your HPTA and can be run alone. It also takes a long time to "kick in". Very mild side effects with this compound and good for vascularity, don't expect a whole lot in terms of gains like you get with other compounds.

SNUKA is offline Member
    gotta give you props since you are hanging in the diet forum and realize that you are not ready and more research as well as training and diet manipulation needs to be done. keep at this for awhile and you will be fine. your day will be here in a few years and you will be much more happier that you established a good base, did research on compounds, training, diets and asked questions

gooer is offline Associate Member
    [QUOTE=iigood]
    Quote Originally Posted by gooer
    you won't have a hard on 24/7 to the point where it's a problem. it might actually motivate you to go out and find someone..

QUOTE]

just got out of a r/ship and really not really fussed abt finding sum1. i am only 140lbs with 8.7% bf. its nt a good idea for me to even consider using aas. thats why i have been hanging out in the diet forum and to be honest i really enjoy it. diest is in good shape i eat like an animal and easy 3-4000 cals alot of protein i eat an easy 7kg of meat a week thats easily. if i get on AAS with 8.7%bf is it ok?? i dont want to end up destroying my body or even my life as muscles form when burning fat. I'll let you guys decide i have no problem getting AAS since a close mate is a vet. and i am on Anti D**ressants which make me eat even more if decide to to do a cycle of say sust or test e. @ 500-600mg/week is dat a good idea?

good news is i've been as small as you and have gained 40 pounds naturally (solid) within a year just by changing my diet and following a strict work out routine.

Thread Information